BY GOLD PEAK #24 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Kayla C.
Warren, OH
This is one of my favorite sweet teas out there! It tastes so good it isn't too sweet that it makes me sick to my stomach
Alyson E.
HANOVER, MD
I'm a southern girl, so I love me some sweet tea. Would you like some tea with your sugar? Yes please. Thanks gold peak!
Jenna B.
This is way way way too sweet! It hurts my teeth and I can feel the sugar on them. I much prefer their unsweetened tea.
Stefanie W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my all time favorite teas! I have tried several brands over the years and I always go back to this one.
Brianda D.
Deming, NM
My fiancé drinks these all the time he says that they have a refreshing taste. Walmart sells the larger bottles for $2
nikki l.
ash flat, arkansas
This tea is delicious. Its not too sweet. And its cheap. I also drink the doet becUse it doesnt have a funny aftertaste
June W.
Milford, OH
Low calorie, tastes good. I l prefer the non-sweetened by this one is okay too. It's easy to find and sold everywhere
Alyssa S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Good overall. A bit too sweet for my liking But it's easy to get over. Good over ice cause that waters it down a bit.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
I used to get this all the time at my college. I go to a green university and they are all about health. I love it!!
Leigh O.
This tea is by far my favorite tea, glad more vendors are putting it on Shelves. The tea.with lemon.Is the best one!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.