BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Camille J.
Montgomery, AL
This is a really good tea...it's not too sweet but very refreshing. I love that it's made with real sugar!
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I love tea and it was hard to find a tea that was sweetened enough and when I tasted this it was delicious.
Heather C.
Warsaw, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like my tea sweet and I love this tea! I hate how all the others have that lemon taste, this one doesn't.
Ashley B.
Cordele, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a fan at all. My husband loves this but I think the taste is odd. I would rather just make my own tea.
Honor N.
West Dundee , IL
An alright tea for what it is. not too sweet, but not unsweetened either. it's a very c+ drink. kinda blah.
Jamie B.
Literally the best sweet tea money can buy. And that's coming from a KY girl, so you know it must be good!
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
The best tea I have tasted besides making it myself of course. Really good. The diet version is also good!
Kimberly L.
Tempe, AZ
I love this drink better than most the brands out there, I also really like there unsweetened kind as well!
kate c.
Canton, OH
These taste pretty good. I don't get them to often but i do like them (: i only like the sweetened one tho
Lyziet V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If I can't make my own tea, then gold peaks is the way to go! it's just sweet enough and tastes amazing.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.