BY GOLD PEAK #62 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lyla A.
This is the best sweet tea! I go thru way more of this than I should but its so goodand the price Is great!
Kim T.
Great brand great tea. Prefer to stick to the unsweetened and then add to it. That way you can control it!
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
I like Gold Peak teas, tastes like actual tea instead of just sugar water. The price is very reasonable also.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
This is one of my favorite teas. Whether it's sweetened or unsweetened. It's very refreshing and nice on ice.
Erin M.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This sweetened ice tea is the best. Refreshing and great on a hot day. I want some now just thinking about it
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
The best tea I have tasted besides making it myself of course. Really good. The diet version is also good!
Ashley B.
Cordele, GA
Not a fan at all. My husband loves this but I think the taste is odd. I would rather just make my own tea.
Heather C.
Warsaw, MO
I like my tea sweet and I love this tea! I hate how all the others have that lemon taste, this one doesn't.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I love tea and it was hard to find a tea that was sweetened enough and when I tasted this it was delicious.
Kimberly L.
Tempe, AZ
I love this drink better than most the brands out there, I also really like there unsweetened kind as well!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.