BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Morgan P.
Newaygo, MI
I am a HUGE tea lover! I make my own tea (hot or iced) from loose tea leaves. It is my favorite way to enjoy tea….But if I don't have the time to brew up a batch, this is a very good substitute! It is tasty and refreshing! It comes in different flavors so you will never get bored with the same taste!
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
Being a southerner I really like this tea. Definitely sweet, but just the way I like it. Give it a try!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Gold Peak Sweetened Iced Tea is very very sweet! A little too sweet for my taste buds! Not a good flavor for me!
buffy h.
delphia, KY
Gold Peak is my daughters favorite ice tea but not my cup of tea. I don't like the taste at all.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I am a big tea drinker and love picking this up at a gas station while on a road trip. Light and sweet without being too overwhelming. They do make an extra sweet version.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Fitspiration Expert
My boyfriend loves this tea for me I'm not a sweet tea person really good value really met my bf expectations really well he said he loves it really compared pure leaf tea he would buy this again at sams club
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
Fitspiration Expert
Definitely not my favorite tea. Just not as good quality as other teas. If you're not picky it's fine but I prefer pure leaf to this.
Somer C.
Love this!! I'm not really sure why it's with the workout badge but anyway it's not pricey and it tastes great! I always buy this tea when I am craving some! I usually get it at sheetz but you can pretty much get it anywhere!
Laura G.
Henrico, VA
I tasted these recently and it tastes just like the sweet tea you get at restaurants! I love it!
Feleshia J.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I love this tea! Milo's tea (local fav) used to be my favorite, but this one best it out.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.