BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Vanessa B.
Socorro, TX
Love this tea. It has a rich taste to it. Always refreshing easies my thrist. Would continental to repurchase.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This flavor is too sweet for me. I do like this brand but I prefer the lemon flavored one as it is less sweet.
Meagan C.
Theodore, AL
Love this stuff!!! When I lived on the west coast this was the closest thing to southern sweet tea I could get!
Teddi R.
Loganville, GA
BEST sweet tea, even better than homemade. It has the perfect amount of sugar and the tea isn't bitter at all.
Martha D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tea taste just like home brewed without all the extras. It is always my go to over all the other brands.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like Gold Peak teas, tastes like actual tea instead of just sugar water. The price is very reasonable also.
Lyla A.
This is the best sweet tea! I go thru way more of this than I should but its so goodand the price Is great!
Kim T.
Great brand great tea. Prefer to stick to the unsweetened and then add to it. That way you can control it!
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is one of my favorite teas. Whether it's sweetened or unsweetened. It's very refreshing and nice on ice.
Erin M.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This sweetened ice tea is the best. Refreshing and great on a hot day. I want some now just thinking about it
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.