BY GOLD PEAK #17 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Love gold peak tea. Definitely a good brand. The rasberry flavor is my favorite, but a fan of all products from this brand.
Jaclyn S.
Bedford, PA
I love this tea! When I don't brew my own at home this is the tea I pick at the grocery store! It is perfectly sweetened!
Grace F.
Kent, WA
God-to drink, amazing flavor and must of all its not over sweet but not bitter has the perfect flavor and priced perfect
Gabriella  Z.
Cibolo, TX
I love this sweet tea. This tea is not overly sweet, its perfect. I also like the unsweeten tea that this brand provides.
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
This is one of my favorite sweet teas out there! It tastes so good it isn't too sweet that it makes me sick to my stomach
Alyson E.
HANOVER, MD
I'm a southern girl, so I love me some sweet tea. Would you like some tea with your sugar? Yes please. Thanks gold peak!
Charley B.
Dayton ohio
This is the only brand of tea that I will buy from a gas station. The sweet tea is just the right amount of sweet for me.
Victoria P.
Modesto , CA
Perfectly sweetened tea. My husband and I love this brand of sweet tea! We usually buy the gallon size, and he chugs it.
Harley Q.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this tea! it's not too sweet and it's not too bland, it's the perfect tea! This is a must buy if you are thirsty!
Brittany S.
Columbus, OH
This is my go to tea when I need a good drink and a little bit of caffeine. They always have a sale on the gold peak tea.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.