BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
karla o.
Cross Plains, WI
This is my number one choice for sweet tea. Advance notice -- it is very sweet! But it's perfect!
Jennifer B.
Fitspiration Expert
This is the best sweet tea ever!!! I drink this all the time!' The sweetness is just right!!!!
Jordyn L.
Fitspiration Expert
My favorite sweet tea brand, it's the perfect amount of sweetness and actually tastes like tea!
Cassie Y.
Greensburg, KY
Gold Peak has a Very good taste. Has a fresh brewed taste. Plan to try Peach tea next.
Cristina R.
Like to have in cooler when at lake or beach. They are so good with lot of cold ice .
Brenda R.
This tea is alright. I feel like it taste really watered down and just kind of weird and like fake tea I guess haha. It really does not taste like true tea to me.
Katie R.
Casper, WY
This is my husband favorite tea, it's the only kind he will buy! They can be found in most stores!
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Love love this tea. It's very very sweet, so not the best if you're monitoring calories and such... Diabeetus is a risk. But it's absolutely delicious.
Carina O.
Gold Peak makes extremely delicious teas! I'm glad I found them! I always buy the diet kind. It's beyond heavenly.
Anna V.
Mercedes, TX
This tea is delicious!! Gold Peak has many different flavors so its convenient if you don't want to have the same drink everyday.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.