BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Great tea so yummy and way better for you than soda pop!!! Very sweet! would recommend this yummy drink as a treat!
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
I really like this tea both sweetened and unsweetened. It's so tasty I just wish I could find it in bigger bottles!
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
Good tasting and good price plus you can find them anywhere! I prefer the sweat tea version but they are all good!
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I have found that this Tea is the first to actually taste like fresh brewed Tea. The flavor wasn't to sweet either.
LaJessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really good! My first job had a drink machine with this flavor and a couple more from the brand. I was addicted!
Valeria P.
Midland, TX
One of my favorite teas! Has an authentic taste and it is not pricey at all! Has just the right amount of sugar!
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC
The bottle was what caught my attention.Im not a tea lover but when I decide to drink it it's this brand and kind
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this ice tea. It's refreshing and light. I grab a smaller one while I'm out and about,or grab a family size.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Gold Peak Sweetened Iced Tea is very very sweet! A little too sweet for my taste buds! Not a good flavor for me!
Michelle B.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love this tea! Perfect on a hot day. It has the perfect ratio of sugar, not too sweet. And the price is right!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.