BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
It's not bad but it's not my favorite either. I do prefer it more sweetened and I think I'll probably about buying this again
Sam A.
Sometimes I enjoy sweetened iced tea, but this particular brand was too sweet for me. The fake sweetness stands out too much.
morgan b.
Louisville, KY
I get the super sweet tea cause anything less is bitter to me. Its really good cold, its refreshing and good for on the go
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
This is one of my favorite sweet teas out there! It tastes so good it isn't too sweet that it makes me sick to my stomach
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC
The bottle was what caught my attention.Im not a tea lover but when I decide to drink it it's this brand and kind
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Love this ice tea. It's refreshing and light. I grab a smaller one while I'm out and about,or grab a family size.
Valeria P.
Midland, TX
One of my favorite teas! Has an authentic taste and it is not pricey at all! Has just the right amount of sugar!
Shannon C.
Detroit, MI
I drink this flavor more often than the others. It just cost so much at work that I overlook it sometimes
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I personally do not like the flavor of this brand. It doesn't taste good at all. It's like weakened tea.
Krystal V.
I drink one of these every time I'm at work. Love the taste of the tea and the sweetness is just right.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.