BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are delicious! They taste fresh and are perfectly sweetened. Not too sweet. A little pricier than other brands but definitely worth the extra cost.
Holly S.
So tasty. I love that it doesn't have any artificial sweeteners or preservatives. I have to water it down a little because it's a bit too sweet for me.
Ambrosia R.
Edmond, OK
I don't know what they put in their tea but it's seriously so good! No other tea compares to Gold Peak and you can definitely taste the difference
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
I love this tea. I get it during the summer. Not very sweet. Plastic bottle for clumsy people like me and is not expensive. A few little flavors.
Lauren W.
This tea is just ok. It's sweet but not overly sweet where you think you might get diabetes drinking it. But to me it has a weird after taste.
This tea is the best sweet tea I have ever had! I would definitely recommend! The tea has just enough sweetness without overpowering the tea.
Marisella L.
Midland, TX
This is our favorite tea ever!! My daughter and I share one every so now and then. We love grabbing one at the gas station after school.
Dana R.
COLUMBUS, OH
Im not a huge sweet tea drinker but this one is good. It tastes like freshly brewed tea with a bit of sugar. I'll continue to buy it.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Yummy fresh sweet tea tastes like its home brewed love it will always purchase again and again sweet, crisp, and herbal love it
Destiny V.
Angola
My favorite drink! Tastes like homemade sweet tea. It is a little pricey, but the taste is well worth it. My daily purchase.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.