BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Crystal B.
I always get this when I'm craving iced tea and not at home. It's great tasting and value for the money is great too.
Tori V.
Austin, TX
I like this tea and I am very picky about my tea. It is just the right amount of sweet and yet not so overly sweet.
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Good overall. A bit too sweet for my liking But it's easy to get over. Good over ice cause that waters it down a bit.
Leigh O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This tea is by far my favorite tea, glad more vendors are putting it on Shelves. The tea.with lemon.Is the best one!
June W.
Evanston, IL
Low calorie, tastes good. I l prefer the non-sweetened by this one is okay too. It's easy to find and sold everywhere
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I really like this tea. It's not my favorite, but it has a pretty good flavor. Great for a day of running or hiking.
Gabi B.
This tasted good and is a cheap price. my only complaint was that it was very sweet and had an artificial taste to it
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
This sweet tea is pretty good. It's a decent price. It's not too sweet, but to me, it has a weird after taste to it.
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Only reason I have it 3 stars is because there is a lot of sugar. I always add water and ice, the taste is amazing.
Carina O.
Gold Peak makes extremely delicious teas! I'm glad I found them! I always buy the diet kind. It's beyond heavenly.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.