BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Whitney A.
Murfreesboro, NC
One of the best bottled teas on the market. Not too sweet but also steeped just right so that its not too strong of a tea taste.
Olga E.
College Station , TX
One of my good to while traveling it is refreshing while not being too high in sugar or caffeine so its good for the whole family
Anne T.
Exeter, NH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These are pretty good, but i don't usually get them all the time. It's the perfect drink to cool you down on a hot summers day.
Keana B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love this tea! It has just the right amount of sugar and sweetness in it and I find that it can last a really long time too!
Yoanna I.
Mont belvieu, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This one of my favorite sweet teas. It isn't too sweet, just right! I do notice that I prefer the larger container of this tea.
Kami B.
Lebanon, IN
This is the only bottled sweet tea I drink. It is made with real sugar and no preservatives.and doesn't leave a chemical taste.
Briana S.
This is one of my favorite teas to buy if I am not making it at home. It has a really nice taste to it and it isn't too sweet.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Yummy fresh sweet tea tastes like its home brewed love it will always purchase again and again sweet, crisp, and herbal love it
Jayme Y.
Las Cruces, NM
I love sweet tea so much! Gold Peak tea is super good and is not too sweet! One of my favorite beverages to get on the road.
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
My favorite drink! Tastes like homemade sweet tea. It is a little pricey, but the taste is well worth it. My daily purchase.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.