BY GOLD PEAK #17 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this sweet tea. It's not over the top, but it's not super bitter. It doesn't taste artificial like most bottle sweet teas.
Olga E.
College Station , TX
One of my good to while traveling it is refreshing while not being too high in sugar or caffeine so its good for the whole family
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This tea is amazing ! I love it! Super sweet and tasty! Literally can drink a whole gallon..highly recommend for sweet tea lovers
Whitney A.
Murfreesboro , NC
One of the best bottled teas on the market. Not too sweet but also steeped just right so that its not too strong of a tea taste.
Kameka T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Nice tea product, it is not too strong or sweet. I like how it is made with real sugar and how it says so right on the packaging.
margo s.
Every time i drink this tea it reminds me of the sweet tea you can purchase at mcdonalds. Its sweetened at just the right amount.
Anne T.
Exeter, NH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These are pretty good, but i don't usually get them all the time. It's the perfect drink to cool you down on a hot summers day.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Yummy fresh sweet tea tastes like its home brewed love it will always purchase again and again sweet, crisp, and herbal love it
Yoanna I.
Baytown, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This one of my favorite sweet teas. It isn't too sweet, just right! I do notice that I prefer the larger container of this tea.
Kami B.
Lebanon, IN
This is the only bottled sweet tea I drink. It is made with real sugar and no preservatives.and doesn't leave a chemical taste.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.