BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Victoria P.
Modesto , CA
Perfectly sweetened tea. My husband and I love this brand of sweet tea! We usually buy the gallon size, and he chugs it.
Grace F.
Kent, WA
God-to drink, amazing flavor and must of all its not over sweet but not bitter has the perfect flavor and priced perfect
Gabriella  Z.
Cibolo, TX
I love this sweet tea. This tea is not overly sweet, its perfect. I also like the unsweeten tea that this brand provides.
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite sweet teas out there! It tastes so good it isn't too sweet that it makes me sick to my stomach
Jaclyn S.
Bedford, PA
I love this tea! When I don't brew my own at home this is the tea I pick at the grocery store! It is perfectly sweetened!
Jenna B.
This is way way way too sweet! It hurts my teeth and I can feel the sugar on them. I much prefer their unsweetened tea.
Stefanie W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my all time favorite teas! I have tried several brands over the years and I always go back to this one.
Brianda D.
Deming, NM
My fiancé drinks these all the time he says that they have a refreshing taste. Walmart sells the larger bottles for $2
Christina-anne F.
Hales Corners, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love tea but this one was too sweet for me. It was hard to finish. I probably would not purchase this flavor again.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
I used to get this all the time at my college. I go to a green university and they are all about health. I love it!!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.