BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I have found that this Tea is the first to actually taste like fresh brewed Tea. The flavor wasn't to sweet either.
leah l.
Andersonville, TN
We buy peak tea by the case! Delicious and affordable. Other teas just cant compare.
ashley m.
Sweet tea is my addiction. I love it all, but gold peak, I think, has it all beat!
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I wasn't a fan of sweet tea until I tried Gold Peak's tea. It's so good and refreshing. : )
Katelyn F.
My favorite iced tea. It tastes more natural than the leading brands. Very good
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
I like Gold Peak teas, tastes like actual tea instead of just sugar water. The price is very reasonable also.
Honor N.
West Dundee , IL
An alright tea for what it is. not too sweet, but not unsweetened either. it's a very c+ drink. kinda blah.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This tea is really great and usually sold at a super reasonable price. LOVE!
Lyziet V.
If I can't make my own tea, then gold peaks is the way to go! it's just sweet enough and tastes amazing.
Gissel M.
Kenosha, WI
My husband and I love sweet tea and we're very picky about the way they taste this one is on our top 5
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.