BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Destiny V.
Angola, IN
My favorite drink! Tastes like homemade sweet tea. It is a little pricey, but the taste is well worth it. My daily purchase.
Courtney S.
Killeen, TX
I love tea But a little too sweet for me. When it's fresh out the fridge it taste best!! Great price and can find it anywhere
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
It's not bad but it's not my favorite either. I do prefer it more sweetened and I think I'll probably about buying this again
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
This is a good tea, I like that it's not too sweet and strong. And it's affordable, so I usually buy more than one at a time.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love gold peak tea. Definitely a good brand. The rasberry flavor is my favorite, but a fan of all products from this brand.
Ryan M.
This tastes pretty good but my only complaint is that I think it is too sweet. It seems to have more sugar than tea in it.
morgan b.
Louisville, KY
I get the super sweet tea cause anything less is bitter to me. Its really good cold, its refreshing and good for on the go
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is a great drink if you like sweet tea, very sweet! They also make unsweetened tea if you don't, which is also great!
Madison L.
St Simons Is, GA
My favorite pre-brewed sweet tea. Perfect for hot summer days! I do like my tea pretty sweet though, so keep that in mind.
Harley Q.
I love this tea! it's not too sweet and it's not too bland, it's the perfect tea! This is a must buy if you are thirsty!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.