BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Jennifer F.
Morganfield, KY
The tea has a weird taste and isn't sweet enough, also leaves a weird after tasted, i have tried it room temp and cold and both so good
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
Gold peak tea is delicious and very refreshing. I love the sweet tea but they have plenty of other flavors to choose from. A great tea!
Jacquelyn P.
Plymouth, MN
Yum!! This tea is amazing and so delicious. My mouth waters just thinking about it. I will always grab this tea when I am at the store.
Laura G.
This is one of the best sweet teas I've ever tried. Sometimes it's hard to find a good bottles sweet tea but this one is just perfect!
Meka H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
High on sugar but a better then soda so instead of reach for a carbonated drink this summer get this it taste just like McDonald's tea
Olivia N.
Georgetown, KY
If I am thirsty and need a something to drink while I am out, this is the drink I look for. It tastes wonderful and is very affordable.
Hanna H.
Tampa, FL
Great tea for on the go! Also great deals found at my local gas station, 2 for $3! Expectations for such great deal are definitely met!
Kim S.
Great tea for a great price. Tastes good as well. I am a fan of the unsweetened and husband is a fan of the sweet tea, we both love it!
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is the best sweet tea that you can buy. It tastes like fresh brewed tea, and not artificial. Just the right amount of sweetness.
Christina B.
Canton, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Definitely not my favorite tea. Just not as good quality as other teas. If you're not picky it's fine but I prefer pure leaf to this.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.