BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Anne T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are pretty good, but i don't usually get them all the time. It's the perfect drink to cool you down on a hot summers day.
Briana S.
This is one of my favorite teas to buy if I am not making it at home. It has a really nice taste to it and it isn't too sweet.
Keana B.
I love this tea! It has just the right amount of sugar and sweetness in it and I find that it can last a really long time too!
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Yummy fresh sweet tea tastes like its home brewed love it will always purchase again and again sweet, crisp, and herbal love it
Kami B.
Lebanon, IN
This is the only bottled sweet tea I drink. It is made with real sugar and no preservatives.and doesn't leave a chemical taste.
Sam A.
Sometimes I enjoy sweetened iced tea, but this particular brand was too sweet for me. The fake sweetness stands out too much.
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
is an iced tea. with good flavor. sugarfree and very refreshing

es un te helado. con buen sabor. sin azucar y muy refrescante
Kelly R.
Nashville, TN
This is the best sweet tea I have had in a long time. It is my go to drink when I need it. It's sweet but not overly to sweet
Jayme Y.
Las Cruces, NM
I love sweet tea so much! Gold Peak tea is super good and is not too sweet! One of my favorite beverages to get on the road.
Gabrielle C.
I love ice tea. Although it is not really healthy for you it is perfectly sweetened and one of my go to drinks in the stores.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.