BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily p.
New Castle, IN
Love me some sweet tea. It taste so delicious and I love the bottle it comes in. Cheap too.
Harley Q.
I love this tea! it's not too sweet and it's not too bland, it's the perfect tea! This is a must buy if you are thirsty!
Jessica F.
Markesan, WI
This is my favorite sweet tea! I love that they use real sugar and the taste is amazing!
Kendra W.
Doraville, GA
So far one of the best sweet teas I love. it taste best when it's cold or on top of ice.
Lyla A.
This is the best sweet tea! I go thru way more of this than I should but its so goodand the price Is great!
Gabi B.
This tasted good and is a cheap price. my only complaint was that it was very sweet and had an artificial taste to it
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
This sweet tea is pretty good. It's a decent price. It's not too sweet, but to me, it has a weird after taste to it.
leah l.
Andersonville, TN
We buy peak tea by the case! Delicious and affordable. Other teas just cant compare.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I have found that this Tea is the first to actually taste like fresh brewed Tea. The flavor wasn't to sweet either.
Karli K.
This is my favorite tea. It's not too sweet but just right. This tea is absolutely refreshing!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.