BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Leigh O.
This tea is by far my favorite tea, glad more vendors are putting it on Shelves. The tea.with lemon.Is the best one!
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Fitspiration Expert
Gold Peak Sweet tea is really good. Sometimes I mix it with a plain tea if it seems too sweet.
Kate H.
Republic, MO
I love Gold Peak. It doesn't have the weird overbrewed taste of a lot of the ones you can buy.
Jayme Y.
Las Cruces, NM
I love sweet tea so much! Gold Peak tea is super good and is not too sweet! One of my favorite beverages to get on the road.
Veronica P.
Delicious! Very much a refreshing drink. Perfect for group get togethers and summer barbecues.
maria l.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Power bars for the extra pick me up they give me at the end of my runs. I really enjoy the taste of the peanut butter ones as well. The only downside is that I seem to not be working off as many calories as they contain,Taste amazing i wish you could buy a bigger jug.
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
When I buy sweet tea this brand is always a must. Gold peak sweetened iced tea Taste amazing.
Samantha F.
Battle Ground, WA
A great beverage option and not too bad on the ingredient list or caloric intake! A MUST TRY!
Emily p.
New Castle, IN
Love me some sweet tea. It taste so delicious and I love the bottle it comes in. Cheap too.
Gabriella  Z.
Cibolo, TX
I love this sweet tea. This tea is not overly sweet, its perfect. I also like the unsweeten tea that this brand provides.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington , WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.