BY GOLD PEAK #17 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amy K.
Crystal, MN
This tea is delicious! It is always reasonably priced and packed with flavor. It is one of my favorite teas to have while on the go.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is the best sweet tea that you can buy. It tastes like fresh brewed tea, and not artificial. Just the right amount of sweetness.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Im not a huge sweet tea drinker but this one is good. It tastes like freshly brewed tea with a bit of sugar. I'll continue to buy it.
Misty S.
Thibodaux, LA
This is one of my go to sweet teas. And being from the south that says a lot! It's not overly sweet but still has a refreshing taste
Christina B.
Canton, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Definitely not my favorite tea. Just not as good quality as other teas. If you're not picky it's fine but I prefer pure leaf to this.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love this beverage. I purchase one everyday. I can't get enough of this. Lol.
It's safe to say, I may have a small addiction to it.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
I found it to be water down and not very sweet at all. I am from the south so it may just be I m use to strong and extra sweet tea
tamara h.
Detroit, MI
This is one of my favorite go to bottled teas. Love it way more than Lipton or Snapple as it doesn't have a "bottled" taste to me.
Taylor M.
The sweet tea is great. It isn’t too sweet that you feel like you’re drowning your body and sugar but it isn’t nasty like black tea
lisa g.
Philadelphia, PA
this is a great product. it is very easy and i like it. i just purchased some the other day and they're gone. i definitely suggest
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.