BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

tamara h.
Detroit, MI
This is one of my favorite go to bottled teas. Love it way more than Lipton or Snapple as it doesn't have a "bottled" taste to me.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
This is one of my favorite go to teas. It tastes great and is always at a great price, which are two things I look for with tea.
Kameka T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nice tea product, it is not too strong or sweet. I like how it is made with real sugar and how it says so right on the packaging.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This tea is amazing ! I love it! Super sweet and tasty! Literally can drink a whole gallon..highly recommend for sweet tea lovers
Anna V.
Mercedes, TX
This tea is delicious!! Gold Peak has many different flavors so its convenient if you don't want to have the same drink everyday.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this sweet tea. It's not over the top, but it's not super bitter. It doesn't taste artificial like most bottle sweet teas.
Margo S.
Every time i drink this tea it reminds me of the sweet tea you can purchase at mcdonalds. Its sweetened at just the right amount.
Brittany  M.
Antioch, IL
My favorite tea ever!!! I decided to stop drinking pop and this is what helped me with the switch. Best tasting tea out there!!!
Olga E.
College Station , TX
One of my good to while traveling it is refreshing while not being too high in sugar or caffeine so its good for the whole family
Yoanna I.
Mont Belvieu, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This one of my favorite sweet teas. It isn't too sweet, just right! I do notice that I prefer the larger container of this tea.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.