BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Jerrica K.
Peoria, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite plain, sweetened iced tea. I could see how some would say it is too sweet but to me it is perfect. Sweet and refreshing.
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
Hey...I'm from the south - just north of Memphis. I love sweet tea, and Gold Peak is a really good bottled sweet tea. It's very refreshing!
Erica H.
Cleveland, OH
I do not drink iced tea very frequently, but this is typically the brand and type that I will purchase if I do. I also enjoy the green tea.
Kim C.
This is my favorite sweet tea in a bottle. It has the right amount of sweetness and does not taste bitter. I like this as my tea on the go!
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
These taste good and are not too pricey. These are good for on the go too. Although, their flavor of sweet tea is a bit different than most.
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Marisella L.
Midland, TX
This is our favorite tea ever!! My daughter and I share one every so now and then. We love grabbing one at the gas station after school.
Amy C.
Scotland, SD
Way too sweet, if you ask me. I'm not a huge fan of super sweet teas, but do like a little bit of sweet - this was just too much for me.
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I've been drinking this tea for awhile and I love it. It's not too sweet but has a lot of flavor to it. I won't purchase any other brand.
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
Gold peak tea is delicious and very refreshing. I love the sweet tea but they have plenty of other flavors to choose from. A great tea!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.