BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kelsey E.
Homedale, ID
I love tea so when I'm not brewing it at home I pick this up its great tasting and very fresh tasting
Jenna B.
One of my favorite sweet teas. It has the right amount of Sweetness but not over powering like wawa.
Gabrielle C.
Rochester, NY
These are by far one of my favorite tea brands. Much better than snapple! The sweet iced tea is amazing and not too pricey either.
Danika R.
Being from Texas, I love this sweet tea. It's one of my favorites! Wish it was better priced though.
Derick F.
Aurora, CO
Very classic, maybe a little too sweet out of the bottle, but with some ice I think it's perfect.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this sweet tea. It's not over the top, but it's not super bitter. It doesn't taste artificial like most bottle sweet teas.
Margo S.
Every time i drink this tea it reminds me of the sweet tea you can purchase at mcdonalds. Its sweetened at just the right amount.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
Hubby loves it! We always have some in the refrigerator. It's his favorite brand of sweetened tea!
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
This stuff is awesome. I'm a huge fan of sweet tea and this is one of my favorite brands for sure
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
OMG Becky shut the front door love love this tea wish my kerig brewer had K-cuos for this tea =(
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.