BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Nancy M.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love the lemon iced tea flavor. You can still taste the tea under the delicious taste of lemon with sugar! Much better than brisk
Dana R.
COLUMBUS, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Im not a huge sweet tea drinker but this one is good. It tastes like freshly brewed tea with a bit of sugar. I'll continue to buy it.
Misty S.
Thibodaux, LA
This is one of my go to sweet teas. And being from the south that says a lot! It's not overly sweet but still has a refreshing taste
Samantha M.
Riverview, FL
I love tea. This brand is very good and priced well. I don't like other brands in cans. This tea has good flavor and is refreshing.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this beverage. I purchase one everyday. I can't get enough of this. Lol.
It's safe to say, I may have a small addiction to it.
Amy K.
Crystal, MN
This tea is delicious! It is always reasonably priced and packed with flavor. It is one of my favorite teas to have while on the go.
Gabrielle C.
Rochester, NY
These are by far one of my favorite tea brands. Much better than snapple! The sweet iced tea is amazing and not too pricey either.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
I found it to be water down and not very sweet at all. I am from the south so it may just be I m use to strong and extra sweet tea
Laura  B.
Wdm, IA
I love this tea!! I prefer the unsweetened but I allow myself the sweetened every now and then. Great flavor and love the bottles.
lisa g.
Philadelphia, PA
this is a great product. it is very easy and i like it. i just purchased some the other day and they're gone. i definitely suggest
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.