BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Andrea H.
Ellicott City, MD
I only drink these during my cheat days because of the amount of sugar, but they are so good! Definitely one of my favorite ice teas you can grab from the grocery store! Or from target, who always seem to have them on sale!
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love these ice teas and I drink then several times a week. It's a stronger ice tea flavor and I wasn't disappointed at all. You can find these at almost every gas station or convince store. I will continue to buy them.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
I absolutely love this tea, not too much sugar and i love the fact that they have a few different types so you have a variety to choose from. tastes amazing and its reasonable. i try to get these as often as possible.
Christine C.
this ice tea was given to us because out food order took too long at a food truck. honestly i wish i just was given water because this was way too saccharine. i couldn't even finish the bottle. it's nothing like tea
Stephanie S.
I didn't start drinking tea until recently & sweet tea is the only kind I like. I typically purchase this brand when I buy tea. It's not overly sweet & it doesn't have a bitter tea taste - it has a nice balance.
Brianna M.
I really like this tea because it was sweet, and it wasn't artificially sweetened. That is something that is really important to me. It is also a really good price, however it is really hard to find in stores.
Michelle
Gold peak tea is my favorite brand of sweet tea. It has such a great taste and for such a great value. It is sweet but not too overpowering. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to repurchase.
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
This is the only pre-made tea my husband and my boys will drink. I only like white and green tea, but if they have this, I don't mind drinking it. It tastes like tea and it's not too sweet which is great.
Amber K.
Very nice tasting and was able to get this at a gas station. Price is pretty comparable to other drinks. It was sweet but not too sweet like some others, which I half expected. Like the plastic bottle
Steph B.
Living on the west coast we don't have the best sweet tea. I miss my travels to the south for some true sweet tea. Gold Peak Sweetened Iced tea is great and just as good as down south' tea.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.