BY GOLD PEAK #62 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Allicia L.
West Portsmouth, OH
One of the better bottled tea brands out there. The taste is not spot on to brewed tea, but is close enough that it will fulfil your cravings. The price is comparable to any other bottled drink as well.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This tea is so sickening sweet and it is so unhealthy!!! There are much better options than this! At 48g of carbs and sugars with a whopping 190 calories per 18.5 oz bottle, this is insane.
Rain K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love all the iced tea from Gold Peak. I personally am more a coffee drinker than a tea drinker. And this tea totally changed the way that I thought about teas. Ever since I tried this one, I really liked it, and I slowly expand my radar to try out other teas as well. This one has the just right amount of sweetness which it not overwhelming and balances out really well with the natural tea flavor.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
This is a good sweet teas the unsweetened tea is good as well it tastes like homemade . Back to the sweetened tea . It is good to have on the go you can share it or have it or to yourself for a sweet treat drink. I was satisfied with the drink . It was a good price and you get a good amount
Danielle B.
I really like this tea. It is quite sweet. I have not found an alternative that is less expensive that it comparable in taste. I much prefer this to a less expensive can of tea. I would enjoy it more if it was in a glass bottle. Many things taste better from glass.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Gold Peak makes a delicious sweet tea that tastes almost as good as my homebrewed iced tea. It's just sweet enough without being too sweet. It has a a clean and clear taste without being bitter or appearing cloudy. Whenever I'm I'm out on the road and I am thirsty for iced tea, I'll pull into a convenience store and pick up a bottle of this. It's always a refreshing treat!
Megan L.
Kingsbury , IN
My favorite brand of ice tea ever!! I'm an ice tea addict and have tried every brand there is and this is the best!! The "sweet tea" flavor is my favorite even though all the flavor are good!! This brand has "real sugar" which is better then all the substitutes on the market now a days. This taste just like your grandmas homemade sweet tea!!
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
I absolutely love this tea, not too much sugar and i love the fact that they have a few different types so you have a variety to choose from. tastes amazing and its reasonable. i try to get these as often as possible.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Oh man gold peak is the best tea ever! Its the closest ill get to southern tea in the north besides what I make at home. Lol
If you're a tea drinker I recommend you try this for yourself.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
I love
this tea. Both the Diet and regular Sweet Tea are really good. Has a
nice tea flavor, without tasting artificial. The sweet doesn't taste too
sweet and the diet doesn't taste like a typical "diet" or artificially
sweetened drink, it actually tastes very much like the regular Sweet
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.