BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Best tea known to man kind. I could drink this beverage and only this beverage all day every day!!
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is one of my favorite teas. Whether it's sweetened or unsweetened. It's very refreshing and nice on ice.
Erin M.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This sweetened ice tea is the best. Refreshing and great on a hot day. I want some now just thinking about it
Kim T.
Great brand great tea. Prefer to stick to the unsweetened and then add to it. That way you can control it!
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
This is a good tea, I like that it's not too sweet and strong. And it's affordable, so I usually buy more than one at a time.
Sarah B.
This sweet tea is delicious!!! I love that it isn't really really sweet! It's perfect
Cynthia T.
Savage, MN
I like my sweet tea sweet, so this is my favorite sweet tea hands down! Super refreshing and delicious :)
Jennifer F.
Morganfield, KY
The tea has a weird taste and isn't sweet enough, also leaves a weird after tasted, i have tried it room temp and cold and both so good
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
This is the best sweet tea that you can buy. It tastes like fresh brewed tea, and not artificial. Just the right amount of sweetness.
LaJessica M.
Really good! My first job had a drink machine with this flavor and a couple more from the brand. I was addicted!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.