BY GOLD PEAK #17 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
bailey g.
A good tasting tea for a low price. Other teas have an extremely watered down taste or are entirely too sugary. This tea has a great balance.
Paula H.
Dry Ridge, KY
Love this beverage! I can always turn to this when I want something refreshing. Never disappointing and to me there is no other alternative.
This tea is the best sweet tea I have ever had! I would definitely recommend! The tea has just enough sweetness without overpowering the tea.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
These taste good and are not too pricey. These are good for on the go too. Although, their flavor of sweet tea is a bit different than most.
Kim C.
This is my favorite sweet tea in a bottle. It has the right amount of sweetness and does not taste bitter. I like this as my tea on the go!
Erica H.
Chicora, PA
I do not drink iced tea very frequently, but this is typically the brand and type that I will purchase if I do. I also enjoy the green tea.
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
Hey...I'm from the south - just north of Memphis. I love sweet tea, and Gold Peak is a really good bottled sweet tea. It's very refreshing!
Amy C.
Scotland, SD
Way too sweet, if you ask me. I'm not a huge fan of super sweet teas, but do like a little bit of sweet - this was just too much for me.
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I've been drinking this tea for awhile and I love it. It's not too sweet but has a lot of flavor to it. I won't purchase any other brand.
Marisella L.
MIDLAND, TX
This is our favorite tea ever!! My daughter and I share one every so now and then. We love grabbing one at the gas station after school.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.