BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Rachel W.
I really enjoy this tea! It's sweet but not too sweet & has enough natural caffeine to perk me up but not enough to set my heart racing out of my chest!
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
Gold Peak has such good tea. Its not overly sweet..just enough to enjoy it. I haven't been able to find other brands that I like but Gold Peak is great.
Christopher C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Gold Peak tea is one of my favorites, and I love that it doesn't cost as much as other brands. Not overly sweet, but enough of a kick to fill a craving!
Danie h.
Cheyenne, WY
Wildly tasty and not outrageously priced. They come in a huge variety and are inexpensive enough to buy in bulk and take to work every day. I'm in love!
Nou L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I think this tea tastes pretty good. However it's just a little too sweet, but not too much like the Arizona teas. I wish it wasn't so expensive though.
Mallory P.
Fort Worth, TX
I just discovered this tea and better late then never! It is great. It does not taste processed but like it was actually brewed! definitely my go to tea
Stacy F.
Fayetteville, NC
If I want sweet tea and don't feel like making it, this is my go to. Love the stuff. Tastes more like tea and not just sugar water. Perfectly brewed.
Holly S.
So tasty. I love that it doesn't have any artificial sweeteners or preservatives. I have to water it down a little because it's a bit too sweet for me.
Juliana D.
Such good iced tea I had a big addiction to soda and I changed it for iced tea and this one was the one that made me change all because of the flavor.
Taylor G.
Tallahassee, FL
I drink tea everyday and this tea is just way too sweet. You have to dilute it with water or un sweet tea. The sugar is just too large of an amount!!!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.