BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
Gold peak tea is delicious and very refreshing. I love the sweet tea but they have plenty of other flavors to choose from. A great tea!
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
This flavor is too sweet for me. I do like this brand but I prefer the lemon flavored one as it is less sweet.
Kim S.
Great tea for a great price. Tastes good as well. I am a fan of the unsweetened and husband is a fan of the sweet tea, we both love it!
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
Good tasting and good price plus you can find them anywhere! I prefer the sweat tea version but they are all good!
Ryan M.
This tastes pretty good but my only complaint is that I think it is too sweet. It seems to have more sugar than tea in it.
Nancy M.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love the lemon iced tea flavor. You can still taste the tea under the delicious taste of lemon with sugar! Much better than brisk
Alicia W.
Fargo, ND
Delicious. Best iced tea ever! It tastes so dang good on a hot summer day! I usually wait and save it for a treat since it it slightly spendy.
Samantha M.
Riverview, FL
I love tea. This brand is very good and priced well. I don't like other brands in cans. This tea has good flavor and is refreshing.
Tara A.
Weirton, WV
Good brand of tea. Hurts your throat after awhile though because of how bitter it becomes.
Teddi R.
Loganville, GA
BEST sweet tea, even better than homemade. It has the perfect amount of sugar and the tea isn't bitter at all.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.