BY GOLD PEAK #62 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brooke P.
Best bottled tea out there. It tastes very good and isn't too too sweet. It met my expectations and did not disappoint. It is affordable.
Lauren W.
This tea is just ok. It's sweet but not overly sweet where you think you might get diabetes drinking it. But to me it has a weird after taste.
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
This is my favorite sweet tea... it's not overly sweet. It's just right. And it helps that I can always catch it on sale at Kroger for 10/10$.
This tea is the best sweet tea I have ever had! I would definitely recommend! The tea has just enough sweetness without overpowering the tea.
Kayla C.
Dothan, AL
Being from the south I love SWEET tea. Most of the bottled ones I've tried just aren't sweet enough. This is as close as it gets to homemade.
bailey g.
A good tasting tea for a low price. Other teas have an extremely watered down taste or are entirely too sugary. This tea has a great balance.
Paula H.
Dry Ridge, KY
Love this beverage! I can always turn to this when I want something refreshing. Never disappointing and to me there is no other alternative.
Erica H.
Chicora, PA
I do not drink iced tea very frequently, but this is typically the brand and type that I will purchase if I do. I also enjoy the green tea.
Kim C.
This is my favorite sweet tea in a bottle. It has the right amount of sweetness and does not taste bitter. I like this as my tea on the go!
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
Hey...I'm from the south - just north of Memphis. I love sweet tea, and Gold Peak is a really good bottled sweet tea. It's very refreshing!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.