BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

samantha m.
Myerstown, PA
This stuff is great. Last year I found a coupon for it making it free at giants, and ending up filling a cooler for my lil buddies birthday party.
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
I love Gold Peak tea! It's so refreshing and has a great flavor to it! I have also found that it's very reasonably priced! Which I am thankful for!
Eyniah b.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite drinks it's not too sweet and it's not watered down its just rite . It have like a refreshing taste it's so good.
Ashley S.
This sweet tea is SO. GOOD. It gives me that nice sugar rush every time :) seriously though, if you're a fan of sweet tea, you have to try this.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
I love this tea. I get it during the summer. Not very sweet. Plastic bottle for clumsy people like me and is not expensive. A few little flavors.
Sunshine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great flavor. Good on the sweetness. This stuff is my guilty pleassure. I have to have one every now and again at work when I need more caffeine
Alicia W.
Horace, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Delicious. Best iced tea ever! It tastes so dang good on a hot summer day! I usually wait and save it for a treat since it it slightly spendy.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite sweet tea... it's not overly sweet. It's just right. And it helps that I can always catch it on sale at Kroger for 10/10$.
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet tea is my favorite thing to drink. I'm always drinking this! It's a little sweet and it has that nice brewed taste, which is what I love.
Lauren W.
This tea is just ok. It's sweet but not overly sweet where you think you might get diabetes drinking it. But to me it has a weird after taste.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.