BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is a great drink if you like sweet tea, very sweet! They also make unsweetened tea if you don't, which is also great!
Victoria P.
Modesto , Ca
Perfectly sweetened tea. My husband and I love this brand of sweet tea! We usually buy the gallon size, and he chugs it.
Jillian B.
This brand is ok, but I usually go for pure leaf instead. the taste isn't as crisp to me as other teas, but I still buy it sometimes if it's on sale.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
This is one of my favorite go to teas. It tastes great and is always at a great price, which are two things I look for with tea.
Dani S.
Henderson, NV
Has to be my favorite sweet tea out there. Not too sweet and not too bitter. the perfect balance.
Crystal B.
I always get this when I'm craving iced tea and not at home. It's great tasting and value for the money is great too.
Alyssa S.
Good overall. A bit too sweet for my liking But it's easy to get over. Good over ice cause that waters it down a bit.
Tori V.
Austin, TX
I like this tea and I am very picky about my tea. It is just the right amount of sweet and yet not so overly sweet.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
I used to get this all the time at my college. I go to a green university and they are all about health. I love it!!
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
Gold peak tea is delicious and very refreshing. I love the sweet tea but they have plenty of other flavors to choose from. A great tea!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.