BY GOLD PEAK #25 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

glory r.
E Wenatchee, WA
This tea is amazing! The taste is delicious like homemade tea can't go wrong.its the first tea I've tried that actually taste like real homemade tea.love it
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
My favorite ice tea! This stuff is so great! It is just the right amount of sweetness for me and and okay amount of calories. This is one of my go to teas
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
As a true southerner, I've loved sweet tea all my life. This is the BEST bottled tea if you're looking for something like your grandma used to make. Yum!!!
Brittany F.
Quincy, MI
Drink at least one a day if not more! Obsessed what can I say. It’s the perfect sweet tea not too much sugar to rot your teeth but not bitter like Lipton.
Danielle I.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I was looking for ice tea and this was the only one I could find and to my surprise this was really good. Not too sweet not too bland. Great price as well.
Veronica P.
I remember buying my first one at a liquor store and I just fell in love with the flavor! I buy all type of teas and I'm always satisfied with the flavor.
Nou L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I think this tea tastes pretty good. However it's just a little too sweet, but not too much like the Arizona teas. I wish it wasn't so expensive though.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These are delicious! They taste fresh and are perfectly sweetened. Not too sweet. A little pricier than other brands but definitely worth the extra cost.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
Gold Peak has such good tea. Its not overly sweet..just enough to enjoy it. I haven't been able to find other brands that I like but Gold Peak is great.
Christopher C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Gold Peak tea is one of my favorites, and I love that it doesn't cost as much as other brands. Not overly sweet, but enough of a kick to fill a craving!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.