BY GOLD PEAK #25 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Love love this tea. It's very very sweet, so not the best if you're monitoring calories and such... Diabeetus is a risk. But it's absolutely delicious.
Juliana D.
Such good iced tea I had a big addiction to soda and I changed it for iced tea and this one was the one that made me change all because of the flavor.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Gold peak sweet tea is pretty good and refreshing. I like to pack it in the icebox and take it out to the beach with us. Everybody is happy love it!
Jillian B.
This brand is ok, but I usually go for pure leaf instead. the taste isn't as crisp to me as other teas, but I still buy it sometimes if it's on sale.
Ambrosia R.
Edmond , OK
I don't know what they put in their tea but it's seriously so good! No other tea compares to Gold Peak and you can definitely taste the difference
samantha m.
Myerstown, PA
This stuff is great. Last year I found a coupon for it making it free at giants, and ending up filling a cooler for my lil buddies birthday party.
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
I love Gold Peak tea! It's so refreshing and has a great flavor to it! I have also found that it's very reasonably priced! Which I am thankful for!
Rachel S.
Brawley, CA
He is awesome I really like the green tea its low fat and the price is really good you can always find the right of the checkout counter at Walmart
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
I love this tea. I get it during the summer. Not very sweet. Plastic bottle for clumsy people like me and is not expensive. A few little flavors.
Eyniah b.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite drinks it's not too sweet and it's not watered down its just rite . It have like a refreshing taste it's so good.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.