BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
My boyfriend introduced me to gold peak sweet tea. It does not have that artificial taste like Lipton. It has a fresh brewed taste.
Christopher C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Gold Peak tea is one of my favorites, and I love that it doesn't cost as much as other brands. Not overly sweet, but enough of a kick to fill a craving!
Laura  B.
Wdm, IA
I love this tea!! I prefer the unsweetened but I allow myself the sweetened every now and then. Great flavor and love the bottles.
Gabriela C.
Norcross, GA
Love this Tea; although is not the most healthy thing to drink every now and then I like to throw all my cares out the window and enjoy myself with this drink. :)
Brittany  M.
Antioch, IL
My favorite tea ever!!! I decided to stop drinking pop and this is what helped me with the switch. Best tasting tea out there!!!
Yoanna I.
Mont Belvieu, TX
This one of my favorite sweet teas. It isn't too sweet, just right! I do notice that I prefer the larger container of this tea.
Briana S.
This is one of my favorite teas to buy if I am not making it at home. It has a really nice taste to it and it isn't too sweet.
samantha m.
Myerstown, PA
This stuff is great. Last year I found a coupon for it making it free at giants, and ending up filling a cooler for my lil buddies birthday party.
Gabrielle C.
I love ice tea. Although it is not really healthy for you it is perfectly sweetened and one of my go to drinks in the stores.
Jessina H.
Palm Desert, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE GOLD PEAK! made with real sugar, no High fructose corn syrup, and the taste is amazing.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington , WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.