BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
Wildly tasty and not outrageously priced. They come in a huge variety and are inexpensive enough to buy in bulk and take to work every day. I'm in love!
Stacy F.
Fayetteville, NC
If I want sweet tea and don't feel like making it, this is my go to. Love the stuff. Tastes more like tea and not just sugar water. Perfectly brewed.
Holly S.
So tasty. I love that it doesn't have any artificial sweeteners or preservatives. I have to water it down a little because it's a bit too sweet for me.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love love this tea. It's very very sweet, so not the best if you're monitoring calories and such... Diabeetus is a risk. But it's absolutely delicious.
Juliana D.
Such good iced tea I had a big addiction to soda and I changed it for iced tea and this one was the one that made me change all because of the flavor.
Taylor G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I drink tea everyday and this tea is just way too sweet. You have to dilute it with water or un sweet tea. The sugar is just too large of an amount!!!
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Gold peak sweet tea is pretty good and refreshing. I like to pack it in the icebox and take it out to the beach with us. Everybody is happy love it!
Jillian B.
This brand is ok, but I usually go for pure leaf instead. the taste isn't as crisp to me as other teas, but I still buy it sometimes if it's on sale.
Rachel S.
Brawley, CA
He is awesome I really like the green tea its low fat and the price is really good you can always find the right of the checkout counter at Walmart
samantha m.
Myerstown, PA
This stuff is great. Last year I found a coupon for it making it free at giants, and ending up filling a cooler for my lil buddies birthday party.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.