BY GOLD PEAK #17 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannon F.
Baton Rouge, LA
My favorite sweet tea! I used to make my own but now I only buy Gold Peak. Everyone in my family loves it! I'm a Southern Girl - and a Southern Girl loves her sweet tea! I think it's a rule!
Tiffany L.
I bought some of these anticipating a good southern sweet tea and it just didn't do it for me. Maybe I like my tea a bit stronger than most, but I think I'll stick with Red Diamond.
Kerri C.
We love tea in our family and we usually make it ourselves, but if we are busy this is typically an easy and good go to brand. It is priced well and it tastes pretty good!
Miranda L.
Lonsdale, MN
Okay but they taste like they have a really strong artificial sweetener in them. And the After taste is very bad. and they are very sweet for me and i love my sweet tea!
Gabriela C.
Norcross, GA
Love this Tea; although is not the most healthy thing to drink every now and then I like to throw all my cares out the window and enjoy myself with this drink. :)
maria l.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Power bars for the extra pick me up they give me at the end of my runs. I really enjoy the taste of the peanut butter ones as well. The only downside is that I seem to not be working off as many calories as they contain,Taste amazing i wish you could buy a bigger jug.
Shelby R.
Media, PA
Gold peak is the best brand of sweet tea I've ever tried. It's probably the closest I'll come to authentic Southern sweet tea without actually traveling south.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Love this brand..such a good sweet tea. love the packaging of the product. perfect for the summer weather.. oh who am I kidding, perfect treat for any weather.
Kayla K.
I love this tea! My boyfriend buys it for us almost every day! We eventually started buying it in the big containers because of how quickly we go through it.
ashley m.
This is a good product, however, the sweetened one has a ton of sugar in it. If that is what you are looking for then it is great, but there is a lot of sugar.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.