BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Veronica P.
I remember buying my first one at a liquor store and I just fell in love with the flavor! I buy all type of teas and I'm always satisfied with the flavor.
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
My favorite ice tea! This stuff is so great! It is just the right amount of sweetness for me and and okay amount of calories. This is one of my go to teas
Danielle I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was looking for ice tea and this was the only one I could find and to my surprise this was really good. Not too sweet not too bland. Great price as well.
Kristin F.
GLEN BURNIE, MD
As a true southerner, I've loved sweet tea all my life. This is the BEST bottled tea if you're looking for something like your grandma used to make. Yum!!!
Mallory P.
Fort Worth, TX
I just discovered this tea and better late then never! It is great. It does not taste processed but like it was actually brewed! definitely my go to tea
Nou L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I think this tea tastes pretty good. However it's just a little too sweet, but not too much like the Arizona teas. I wish it wasn't so expensive though.
Christopher C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Gold Peak tea is one of my favorites, and I love that it doesn't cost as much as other brands. Not overly sweet, but enough of a kick to fill a craving!
Rachel W.
I really enjoy this tea! It's sweet but not too sweet & has enough natural caffeine to perk me up but not enough to set my heart racing out of my chest!
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
Gold Peak has such good tea. Its not overly sweet..just enough to enjoy it. I haven't been able to find other brands that I like but Gold Peak is great.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
Wildly tasty and not outrageously priced. They come in a huge variety and are inexpensive enough to buy in bulk and take to work every day. I'm in love!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.