BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
Wildly tasty and not outrageously priced. They come in a huge variety and are inexpensive enough to buy in bulk and take to work every day. I'm in love!
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
These taste good and are not too pricey. These are good for on the go too. Although, their flavor of sweet tea is a bit different than most.
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
Hey...I'm from the south - just north of Memphis. I love sweet tea, and Gold Peak is a really good bottled sweet tea. It's very refreshing!
Kim C.
This is my favorite sweet tea in a bottle. It has the right amount of sweetness and does not taste bitter. I like this as my tea on the go!
Jenna B.
This is way way way too sweet! It hurts my teeth and I can feel the sugar on them. I much prefer their unsweetened tea.
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I love sweet tea! And I love this tea but I have to say that I do have to be "in the mood" for this particular brand because it is really really sweet for me..
Kayla K.
I love this tea! My boyfriend buys it for us almost every day! We eventually started buying it in the big containers because of how quickly we go through it.
Amy C.
Scotland, SD
Way too sweet, if you ask me. I'm not a huge fan of super sweet teas, but do like a little bit of sweet - this was just too much for me.
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl
This sweet tea is delicious! Living in Florida it is almost mandatory that you drink your sweet tea. It has the right mix of sweet that is not overpowering.
Amy K.
Crystal, MN
This tea is delicious! It is always reasonably priced and packed with flavor. It is one of my favorite teas to have while on the go.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.