BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Srijita P.
Irvine, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love how this tea is sweetened the perfect amount where it isn't bitter from the tea, but not drowning in a sugary taste either. Also packaged very securely for less spills.
Tatiana M.
Flint, MI
Gold Peak Sweeten tea is what I look for every time I go to the store!!!! The tea is always so fresh and sweet!!! I will recommend anyone to try this tea it is amazing!!!!
Lindsey  S.
One of my favorite sweet teas in a bottle. Sometimes they taste different to me. For example, sometimes it's sweeter than another bottle but it still taste delicious to me!
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I am a big tea drinker and love picking this up at a gas station while on a road trip. Light and sweet without being too overwhelming. They do make an extra sweet version.
Bailey B.
Boston, MA
I don't love the flavor of this tea. It almost tastes like fake sugar is in it, but I'm not positive. All I know is the flavor is too sweet and is more sugar than tea.
Rebecca R.
I don't know what it is but every time I but this tea it taste old. Every time I pick one up I have high hopes it doesn't taste that way but so far I'm not impressed!
Gina A.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
This tea is so yummy. I like to chose it over soda because it has less caffeine and still provides much needed refreshment. I usually grab this when I'm at the gas station. I wish they had more sugar free options though.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL
I love this tea! It is one of my favorite treats! I drinking it on long drives. It has a great sugar ratio, not too sweet, not bland. Goldilocks over here approves!
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is best tea ever! This is the closet thing Ive had next to home made sweet tea. The best bottled tea out there and the only one that is actually worth my money
Renae A.
It's a really good tea, but I prefer their lemon tea more. This tea was refreshing and crisp, but also really sugary, so if you're not a big fan of sweetness I'd suggest to dilute it a bit before drinking it.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.