BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I love sweet tea! And I love this tea but I have to say that I do have to be "in the mood" for this particular brand because it is really really sweet for me..
Ashley M.
This is a good product, however, the sweetened one has a ton of sugar in it. If that is what you are looking for then it is great, but there is a lot of sugar.
Kathy D.
This is a little too sweet for me, but if you are a sweet tea drinker...you will love it, it is just like the sweet tea's I have has in Georgia and Tennessee.
glory r.
E Wenatchee, WA
This tea is amazing! The taste is delicious like homemade tea can't go wrong.its the first tea I've tried that actually taste like real homemade tea.love it
Jamie S.
Glendale, AZ
To start off with, I"m a little biased because I don't particularly like sweet tea. This tea is no exception. It tastes like you're drinking straight sugar.
Merinda G.
It's not as good as publix ice tea or some other brands but it's okay it has a natural tea flavor not the over powered by sugar flavors so it's not too bad.
Angela M.
I like the flavor of this drink, but it can be a little too sweet. I don't think it makes a good fitness drink, so not sure why it's in the fitness category.
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
These are okay but they taste like they have a really strong artificial sweetener in them. And the After taste is very bad. But they are okay not my favorite
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl
This sweet tea is delicious! Living in Florida it is almost mandatory that you drink your sweet tea. It has the right mix of sweet that is not overpowering.
morgan k.
Alliance, OH
I love sweet tea and this is one of my favortie brands! It tastes amazing! It has a very low price which is great. It has just the right amount of sweetness!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.