BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nou L.
I think this tea tastes pretty good. However it's just a little too sweet, but not too much like the Arizona teas. I wish it wasn't so expensive though.
Stacy F.
Fayetteville, NC
If I want sweet tea and don't feel like making it, this is my go to. Love the stuff. Tastes more like tea and not just sugar water. Perfectly brewed.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This tea is amazing ! I love it! Super sweet and tasty! Literally can drink a whole gallon..highly recommend for sweet tea lovers
Tiffany L.
I bought some of these anticipating a good southern sweet tea and it just didn't do it for me. Maybe I like my tea a bit stronger than most, but I think I'll stick with Red Diamond.
Rachel S.
Brawley, CA
He is awesome I really like the green tea its low fat and the price is really good you can always find the right of the checkout counter at Walmart
Keana B.
I love this tea! It has just the right amount of sugar and sweetness in it and I find that it can last a really long time too!
Laura G.
This is one of the best sweet teas I've ever tried. Sometimes it's hard to find a good bottles sweet tea but this one is just perfect!
Sunshine R.
Great flavor. Good on the sweetness. This stuff is my guilty pleassure. I have to have one every now and again at work when I need more caffeine
Kerri C.
We love tea in our family and we usually make it ourselves, but if we are busy this is typically an easy and good go to brand. It is priced well and it tastes pretty good!
Eyniah b.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite drinks it's not too sweet and it's not watered down its just rite . It have like a refreshing taste it's so good.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.