BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shelby R.
Media, PA
Gold peak is the best brand of sweet tea I've ever tried. It's probably the closest I'll come to authentic Southern sweet tea without actually traveling south.
Renae A.
It's a really good tea, but I prefer their lemon tea more. This tea was refreshing and crisp, but also really sugary, so if you're not a big fan of sweetness I'd suggest to dilute it a bit before drinking it.
Ashley M.
This is a good product, however, the sweetened one has a ton of sugar in it. If that is what you are looking for then it is great, but there is a lot of sugar.
Jamie S.
Glendale, AZ
To start off with, I"m a little biased because I don't particularly like sweet tea. This tea is no exception. It tastes like you're drinking straight sugar.
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
These are okay but they taste like they have a really strong artificial sweetener in them. And the After taste is very bad. But they are okay not my favorite
Angela M.
I like the flavor of this drink, but it can be a little too sweet. I don't think it makes a good fitness drink, so not sure why it's in the fitness category.
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
Tastes good and not overly "fake" tasting in terms of the sweetness. Sweet tea is a great refreshing drink in the summertime - but not too much because it is full of sweeteners!
Ellie R.
The best sweet tea out there. It taste homemade. I could drink this everyday if I didn't fear the sugar in it. Sweets are good every now and then but I couldn't drink sweet tea everyday
Merinda G.
It's not as good as publix ice tea or some other brands but it's okay it has a natural tea flavor not the over powered by sugar flavors so it's not too bad.
Nou L.
I think this tea tastes pretty good. However it's just a little too sweet, but not too much like the Arizona teas. I wish it wasn't so expensive though.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.