BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christine S.
It's a great sweet tea. It is really really sweet, so be sure you are ready for that. One of the best things about it, is that it actually tastes like tea you would brew at home.
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
My dad and a few other co-workers showed me this two almost 4 years ago and I do not buy any other kind of tea now. It is fantastic!! It tastes like the sun tea you make at home.
Serena E.
Sweet tea is one of my favorite drinks, and this brand is one of my favorites! There are so many different types and flavorings to choose from, I haven't had a bad drink yet.
Ashley S.
This sweet tea is SO. GOOD. It gives me that nice sugar rush every time :) seriously though, if you're a fan of sweet tea, you have to try this.
Lindsey  S.
One of my favorite sweet teas in a bottle. Sometimes they taste different to me. For example, sometimes it's sweeter than another bottle but it still taste delicious to me!
Tatiana M.
Flint, MI
Gold Peak Sweeten tea is what I look for every time I go to the store!!!! The tea is always so fresh and sweet!!! I will recommend anyone to try this tea it is amazing!!!!
Michele L.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is best tea ever! This is the closet thing Ive had next to home made sweet tea. The best bottled tea out there and the only one that is actually worth my money
Blaise W.
I love this tea because it doesn't taste fake. The tea and the sweetener have great flavor. My only gripe is the plastic bottle... I think it would taste better if it were packaged in glass.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL
I love this tea! It is one of my favorite treats! I drinking it on long drives. It has a great sugar ratio, not too sweet, not bland. Goldilocks over here approves!
Shelby R.
Media, PA
Gold peak is the best brand of sweet tea I've ever tried. It's probably the closest I'll come to authentic Southern sweet tea without actually traveling south.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.