BY GOLD PEAK #25 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shawn S.
Bloomington, IN
This sweet tea is so good you just cannot drink one. you have to have two. I buy them in a pair, always. gold peak sweet tea. I love it. sweetened jusst the way I like my tea.
Srijita P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love how this tea is sweetened the perfect amount where it isn't bitter from the tea, but not drowning in a sugary taste either. Also packaged very securely for less spills.
Serena E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Sweet tea is one of my favorite drinks, and this brand is one of my favorites! There are so many different types and flavorings to choose from, I haven't had a bad drink yet.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I am a big tea drinker and love picking this up at a gas station while on a road trip. Light and sweet without being too overwhelming. They do make an extra sweet version.
Tatiana M.
Flint, MI
Gold Peak Sweeten tea is what I look for every time I go to the store!!!! The tea is always so fresh and sweet!!! I will recommend anyone to try this tea it is amazing!!!!
Lindsey  S.
One of my favorite sweet teas in a bottle. Sometimes they taste different to me. For example, sometimes it's sweeter than another bottle but it still taste delicious to me!
Bailey B.
Boston, MA
I don't love the flavor of this tea. It almost tastes like fake sugar is in it, but I'm not positive. All I know is the flavor is too sweet and is more sugar than tea.
Gina A.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
This tea is so yummy. I like to chose it over soda because it has less caffeine and still provides much needed refreshment. I usually grab this when I'm at the gas station. I wish they had more sugar free options though.
Rebecca R.
I don't know what it is but every time I but this tea it taste old. Every time I pick one up I have high hopes it doesn't taste that way but so far I'm not impressed!
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is best tea ever! This is the closet thing Ive had next to home made sweet tea. The best bottled tea out there and the only one that is actually worth my money
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.