BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Tatiana M.
Flint, MI
Gold Peak Sweeten tea is what I look for every time I go to the store!!!! The tea is always so fresh and sweet!!! I will recommend anyone to try this tea it is amazing!!!!
Bailey B.
Boston, MA
I don't love the flavor of this tea. It almost tastes like fake sugar is in it, but I'm not positive. All I know is the flavor is too sweet and is more sugar than tea.
Rebecca R.
I don't know what it is but every time I but this tea it taste old. Every time I pick one up I have high hopes it doesn't taste that way but so far I'm not impressed!
Gina A.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
This tea is so yummy. I like to chose it over soda because it has less caffeine and still provides much needed refreshment. I usually grab this when I'm at the gas station. I wish they had more sugar free options though.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL
I love this tea! It is one of my favorite treats! I drinking it on long drives. It has a great sugar ratio, not too sweet, not bland. Goldilocks over here approves!
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is best tea ever! This is the closet thing Ive had next to home made sweet tea. The best bottled tea out there and the only one that is actually worth my money
Aubry V.
Central Point, OR
I am a big sweet tea lover. I drink this pretty often but I like to water it down a little just to make it just a little less sweet. My little girl likes it too.
Renae A.
It's a really good tea, but I prefer their lemon tea more. This tea was refreshing and crisp, but also really sugary, so if you're not a big fan of sweetness I'd suggest to dilute it a bit before drinking it.
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
Tastes good and not overly "fake" tasting in terms of the sweetness. Sweet tea is a great refreshing drink in the summertime - but not too much because it is full of sweeteners!
Heather B.
Zephyrhills, FL
Normally I like to brew my own tea but on some occasions I buy it pre-made and I always get gold leaf. It taste like it has just been brewed and has the perfect amount of sweetness. Great for parties.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.