BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Shenika W.
I started to drink this a long time ago. I still drink sometimes.but its just not sweet.enough.for.me. It's pretty affordable and has a good taste with a little bit of sweetness.
Daniela Y.
Gold peak makes the best teas whether sweetened or unsweetened you cant go wrong with gold peak. I the prefer sweet tea though. I don't like teas that are too sweet thats why i like gold peak because they know how to keep it all balanced.
Daniella S.
Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So yummy and very sweet. I love this tea and I love that you can buy it anywhere! even gas stations. It does however have a lot of sugar on it, so try not to drink it too often.
Haili R.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I was nervous to try it, but its just as sweet as extra sweetened pure leaf, and it tastes so smooth! It doesn't leave any type of after taste. Not a bad choice not the best either.
Shawn S.
Bloomington, IN
This sweet tea is so good you just cannot drink one. you have to have two. I buy them in a pair, always. gold peak sweet tea. I love it. sweetened jusst the way I like my tea.
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
My dad and a few other co-workers showed me this two almost 4 years ago and I do not buy any other kind of tea now. It is fantastic!! It tastes like the sun tea you make at home.
Srijita P.
I love how this tea is sweetened the perfect amount where it isn't bitter from the tea, but not drowning in a sugary taste either. Also packaged very securely for less spills.
Serena E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sweet tea is one of my favorite drinks, and this brand is one of my favorites! There are so many different types and flavorings to choose from, I haven't had a bad drink yet.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I am a big tea drinker and love picking this up at a gas station while on a road trip. Light and sweet without being too overwhelming. They do make an extra sweet version.
Lindsey  S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite sweet teas in a bottle. Sometimes they taste different to me. For example, sometimes it's sweeter than another bottle but it still taste delicious to me!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.