BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
Gold Peak Sweet Tea is so tasty. I don't drink a lot of sugary drinks. But when I crave some iced tea, this is what we buy. My husband and I both like the taste.
Taylor G.
Tallahassee, FL
I drink tea everyday and this tea is just way too sweet. You have to dilute it with water or un sweet tea. The sugar is just too large of an amount!!!
Juliana D.
Such good iced tea I had a big addiction to soda and I changed it for iced tea and this one was the one that made me change all because of the flavor.
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
I like Gold Peak Tea it is one of my favorite bottled tea brands it tastes just like the sweet tea I brew at home. its delicious cold on a hot day. I always grab them at the gas station.
Jessica T.
Roseville, MI
Sweet tea is one of my favorite teas, along with lemon. I don't like regular tea at all. This taste good & has its benifits, Tea is supposed to be good for all kinds of different things!
Heather B.
Zephyrhills, FL
Normally I like to brew my own tea but on some occasions I buy it pre-made and I always get gold leaf. It taste like it has just been brewed and has the perfect amount of sweetness. Great for parties.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
One of my favorite sweet teas! I hate when bottled tea has lemon in it, and you can get it without in Gold Peak and I love it! A bit sweet, but it is a really good bottled tea product!
Jill D.
I HATE Gold Peak tea. It tastes like old tea. I would not recommend anyone purchase Gold Peak. I like my tea fresh and this is the farthest thing from fresh! Yuck! I would give less stars if I could.
Neen B.
I've recently tried gold peak & fell in love. It's just like home-brewed ice tea. I'm normally someone who hates store brought ice tea but this has definitely changed my prospective.
Christine S.
It's a great sweet tea. It is really really sweet, so be sure you are ready for that. One of the best things about it, is that it actually tastes like tea you would brew at home.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington , WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.