BY GOLD PEAK #24 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Blessing B.
I love Iced Sweet Tea and especially by this company. I use to buy it on my college campus a lot of times. You can also get it by the gallon at local grocery stores. I would definitely buy this again.
Jill D.
Lincoln, MO
I HATE Gold Peak tea. It tastes like old tea. I would not recommend anyone purchase Gold Peak. I like my tea fresh and this is the farthest thing from fresh! Yuck! I would give less stars if I could.
Brenda R.
This tea is alright. I feel like it taste really watered down and just kind of weird and like fake tea I guess haha. It really does not taste like true tea to me.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love ice tea and I drink it more during the summer. This ice tea is sweet but not too sweet so it doesn't upset my stomach when I drink it. It has the right amount of flavor and is affordable too
Mezi G.
Out of all the teas in a bottle I have tried over the years, this one is definitely the worst. apparently that is an unpopular opinion but I stand by it. There are a lot better brands to by from.
Blaise W.
I love this tea because it doesn't taste fake. The tea and the sweetener have great flavor. My only gripe is the plastic bottle... I think it would taste better if it were packaged in glass.
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
This are so good and reasonably priced. I usually find a sale on them. This flavor is good, my favorites are the sweet tea and green tea. Such a crisp clean taste to them. Very refreshing.
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
I like Gold Peak Tea it is one of my favorite bottled tea brands it tastes just like the sweet tea I brew at home. its delicious cold on a hot day. I always grab them at the gas station.
Jessica T.
Roseville, MI
Sweet tea is one of my favorite teas, along with lemon. I don't like regular tea at all. This taste good & has its benifits, Tea is supposed to be good for all kinds of different things!
Ellie R.
The best sweet tea out there. It taste homemade. I could drink this everyday if I didn't fear the sugar in it. Sweets are good every now and then but I couldn't drink sweet tea everyday
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.