BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Blaise W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this tea because it doesn't taste fake. The tea and the sweetener have great flavor. My only gripe is the plastic bottle... I think it would taste better if it were packaged in glass.
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
This are so good and reasonably priced. I usually find a sale on them. This flavor is good, my favorites are the sweet tea and green tea. Such a crisp clean taste to them. Very refreshing.
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
I like Gold Peak Tea it is one of my favorite bottled tea brands it tastes just like the sweet tea I brew at home. its delicious cold on a hot day. I always grab them at the gas station.
Ellie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The best sweet tea out there. It taste homemade. I could drink this everyday if I didn't fear the sugar in it. Sweets are good every now and then but I couldn't drink sweet tea everyday
Jessica T.
Roseville, MI
Sweet tea is one of my favorite teas, along with lemon. I don't like regular tea at all. This taste good & has its benifits, Tea is supposed to be good for all kinds of different things!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
One of my favorite sweet teas! I hate when bottled tea has lemon in it, and you can get it without in Gold Peak and I love it! A bit sweet, but it is a really good bottled tea product!
Neen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've recently tried gold peak & fell in love. It's just like home-brewed ice tea. I'm normally someone who hates store brought ice tea but this has definitely changed my prospective.
Kelly K.
Charlotte, NC
It is not the healthiest tea you will ever drink but it is good every now and then. It also comes in a variety of other flavors, one of my favorites is the half and half with lemonade
Samantha G.
I love this brand. Its good to drink when you are trying to drink nothing but water and teas. Its amazing taste. Not to bitter not too sweet. Gives me the extra boost of caffeine.
Christine S.
It's a great sweet tea. It is really really sweet, so be sure you are ready for that. One of the best things about it, is that it actually tastes like tea you would brew at home.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.