BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brianna A.
My sister grew up in the south and always bragged about how good sweet tea is and I never believed her. Well, I know this probably doesn't compare to homemade southern sweet tea -- she is right that sweet tea is so much better than unsweetened.
Megan A.
Pendleton, IN
This is pretty good tea but it doesn't have the good flavor that others have. It has a bitter taste that tastes like real tea which others lack.. Its okay priced. Not a bad value.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband and I both love this brand so it's pretty much a staple in our house. It tastes great. I generally like hot tea but I actually like the taste of this stuff really well. It's nice to have something that I can grab and take with me.
Janet b.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this sweet tea. In my opinion this tea is the closest you can get to home brewed tea. It really tastes like you made it at home. I prefer this over any other store brand.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
I like the way this tea brand taste and I love sweetened tea so this was perfect for me. It is sweet but not an overkill of sweetness. This tea is also quite refreshing as well.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
I always drink this tea when on the road. I always see it in gas stations! It is a cheap tea that tastes really great. I love sweet tea, and this is one of my favorites.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I love buying these small bottles of iced tea to have with lunch at work. The tea is refreshing and doesn't leave me feeling thirsty like some other sweet teas. I also like that they have other flavors.
Nicol R.
This is the perfect drink any time. It has just enough sweetness to make it delicious. I have tried other sweet teas and they are very sugary and overpowering, this is the only sweet tea that is balanced just right.
michelle m.
I love this tea. It is a guilty pleasure I grab on the way out of groceries or Walmart or some place that has it. I miss my sweet tea from the south and living up north again I can't really find it. But I can now!:)
Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
Gold Peak Sweet Tea is so tasty. I don't drink a lot of sugary drinks. But when I crave some iced tea, this is what we buy. My husband and I both like the taste.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.