BY GOLD PEAK #18 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kamryn G.
This tea is the best bottled tea I’ve tasted . I drink this tea at least 3 times a week .Though the quality is kinda small the flavor is amazing and worth it . This tea is better then brisk in my opinion , at only 190 calories this is a steal . Kinda pricey but it’s worth it , very flavorful .
Nelly C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love tea and recently started drinking sweet tea. It tastes really refreshing especially during the summer. I tried this brand because there was a rebate on Ibotta. It tastes really good with just the right amount of sweetness. I'm constantly buying it and there's always a rebate for it so it's a bonus.
Meaghann S.
I think I just don’t enjoy Gold Peak Tea. It’s a totally fine product I just don’t think it tastes like real tea, as it claims. This just tastes like sugar water to me. The Pure Lead teas have a much better flavor and variety I think.

There’s nothing wrong with this product, I just really don’t like the taste.
Tara K.
By far the best sweet tea you can by! It doesn’t cost much and it always tastes fresh! I’ve tried several brands of sweet tea and this one has exceeded all of my expectations. I highly recommend Gold Peak sweet tea to all sweet tea lovers! You can find this tea at Walmart, Target etc.
Caroline A.
Glenwood, IL
this stuff is absolutely delicious!!!! I don’t know how any one consumes unsweetened tea. This is sweet and has the right amount of sugar in it too. Don’t get me started on the Extra Sweet one too!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Gold Peak is one of the best iced teas out there! The regular sweet tea is a little overpowering, but the slightly sweet version tastes a lot better! You can actually buy this by the gallon in most grocery stores which is so very convenient especially when you drink it daily at home!
Vanessa G.
I absolutely love this Gold Peak Sweet Tea. It tastes just like homemade sweet tea. It does not have that artificial sweet taste most store bought iced teas have. Wonderful drink to pick up in the checkout aisle or at the convenience store.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Yummy Yummy goodness! So happy they added these to our vending machines at work! Tastes just like at home brewed sweet tea. No preservatives and uses 48g of real sugar.
jennifer m.
Paris, TN
The tea not good it has a bad taste the tea at home I make is better I like the bottle it come in that adout all I did like it but somthing has change in there tea.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I am a sucker for freshly brewed iced tea with sweetener. When I can't make my own or run through a coffee shop, this is a great bottle of tea to pick up. It has a weird after taste to me and still tastes "bottled" (because it is I know), but its the best bottled tea I've tried yet.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.