BY GOLD PEAK #24 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I’m so picky when it comes to bottled sweet tea. This is one definitely takes the cake! It’s the perfect amount of sweet and brewed tea. It tastes like a perfect summer day in a bottle. I definitely would recommend this sweet tea.
Nelly C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love tea and recently started drinking sweet tea. It tastes really refreshing especially during the summer. I tried this brand because there was a rebate on Ibotta. It tastes really good with just the right amount of sweetness. I'm constantly buying it and there's always a rebate for it so it's a bonus.
Kendra W.
Elizabethton, TN
I’m not a fan of bottled tea at all, I prefer homemade but this stuff is great to come bottled! I was extremely impressed with this product and whenever I don’t have the opportunity to get homemade this will definitely be my go to from here on out! I loved it!
Meaghann S.
I think I just don’t enjoy Gold Peak Tea. It’s a totally fine product I just don’t think it tastes like real tea, as it claims. This just tastes like sugar water to me. The Pure Lead teas have a much better flavor and variety I think.

There’s nothing wrong with this product, I just really don’t like the taste.
Tara K.
By far the best sweet tea you can by! It doesn’t cost much and it always tastes fresh! I’ve tried several brands of sweet tea and this one has exceeded all of my expectations. I highly recommend Gold Peak sweet tea to all sweet tea lovers! You can find this tea at Walmart, Target etc.
Caroline A.
Glenwood, IL
this stuff is absolutely delicious!!!! I don’t know how any one consumes unsweetened tea. This is sweet and has the right amount of sugar in it too. Don’t get me started on the Extra Sweet one too!
Jessie T.
Austinville
Definitely one of my favorites when it comes to buying sweet tea in a bottle. It isn't so seeet it will lock your jaws but it's sweet enough to know you're drinking sweet tea. Would most certainly recommend this sweet tea.
Mica J.
This tea is okay I think it taste a little bitter, but it's not one of my favorites that for sure. I only will purchase if I'm in the mood for tea and the store ran out of my favorite teas.
Payt ♡.
Surprise
I drink a lot of tea and this one is probably one of my favorites! I do like the unsweetened a little better. 40 they have such cute packaging and I love to drink this on a hot summer day!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Gold Peak is one of the best iced teas out there! The regular sweet tea is a little overpowering, but the slightly sweet version tastes a lot better! You can actually buy this by the gallon in most grocery stores which is so very convenient especially when you drink it daily at home!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.