BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I am very picky when it comes to my teas. I usually only make it myself bc I always feel ones that I purchase are way overly sweetened or taste very artificial.
I love with this tea that the sweetness doesn't overpower the flavor of the tea itself, bc it's the tea that I want to taste. Definitely a staple in my home refrigerator and at work. Absolutely refreshing !
Taylor C.
This is by far my favorite iced tea brand ever! Its affordable, can be found in most convenience stores and all grocery stores, even some restraints and movie theatres. Its not over powering of sweet and it's not watered down. Its perfectly sweet and has a southern taste to it. Always grabbing it when it's a hot day and running errands.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
One of my favorite brands of sweet teas in a bottle! I have noticed a slight plastic flavor, but it tends to go away after a while. This is not overly sweet and it usually on sale at your local gas station. I am glad this sweet tea does not have lemon in it; it really ruins the flavor.
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
Great home made flavor, just a little too sweet for me. However, the quality is great, has a nice rich taste. Not pricey at all, you can find these at most grocery stores. When I buy, I usually buy the unsweetened and add the sugar to my taste. Nothing beats this tea flavor though.
Molika S.
I am an avid ice tea drinker and i love this. It's not too sweet like the southern ice tea but it just enough sweetness that you can really enjoy without feeling so guilty about it. Grab this every time i go to Target for lunch. I love this tea in all the flavors it's offer.
jessica f.
Trenton, NJ
This is my favorite sweet tea that is pre-made, I constantly keep it in my fridge and could drink it all day long. It's very clear and doesn't leave a bad after taste. Read my June Favorites post on my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read more about why I love it!
Sierra R.
Clayton , NC
This brand is know for its non artificial sweetened tea! It's absolutely yummy! When I first tried this tea i was amazed by how good it was coming from a bottle! It's between 1.50-3.00 where you go! You should definitely try this tea, it will knock you off your feet!
Xai X.
My all-time favorite brand of sweet tea! Gold Peak never disappoints. I don't drink anything else aside from water and sweet ice tea. This tea is not too sweet but sweet enough for you to taste it. Gold Peak always have very good drinks for a reasonable price.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
When I first tried this tea, it had a weird flavor to me. After drinking it a lot because it was always available in my college dining hall, it grew on me. It is very very sweet, but I think it is the best sweet tea on the grocery store market.
Adriana L.
Midland , TX
This my absolute most favorite tea. I'm literally drinking one right now I love the rich taste it has and they don't over do it with the sugar it's just the right Bowen and for under two dollars I say it's perfection in a bottle❤️
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.