BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Nelly C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love tea and recently started drinking sweet tea. It tastes really refreshing especially during the summer. I tried this brand because there was a rebate on Ibotta. It tastes really good with just the right amount of sweetness. I'm constantly buying it and there's always a rebate for it so it's a bonus.
Meaghann S.
I think I just don’t enjoy Gold Peak Tea. It’s a totally fine product I just don’t think it tastes like real tea, as it claims. This just tastes like sugar water to me. The Pure Lead teas have a much better flavor and variety I think.

There’s nothing wrong with this product, I just really don’t like the taste.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Gold Peak is one of the best iced teas out there! The regular sweet tea is a little overpowering, but the slightly sweet version tastes a lot better! You can actually buy this by the gallon in most grocery stores which is so very convenient especially when you drink it daily at home!
Vanessa G.
I absolutely love this Gold Peak Sweet Tea. It tastes just like homemade sweet tea. It does not have that artificial sweet taste most store bought iced teas have. Wonderful drink to pick up in the checkout aisle or at the convenience store.
jennifer m.
Paris, TN
The tea not good it has a bad taste the tea at home I make is better I like the bottle it come in that adout all I did like it but somthing has change in there tea.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a sucker for freshly brewed iced tea with sweetener. When I can't make my own or run through a coffee shop, this is a great bottle of tea to pick up. It has a weird after taste to me and still tastes "bottled" (because it is I know), but its the best bottled tea I've tried yet.
Katie G.
Lincoln Park
First off let me say I love sweet tea BUT it can’t have to much of that dry tea taste. Besides my own, gold peak sweet tea is my go to! It doesn’t have to much sugar or that dry bitter taste. Stuff is amazing if your a sweet tea fan :)
Tommie J.
I absolutely love this brand of sweet tea. It's not overly sweet and tastes very refreshing. Generally I don't buy sweet tea and opt to make my own as I can customize how sweet it ends up being but this tea is pretty darn close!
Allicia L.
West Portsmouth, OH
One of the better bottled tea brands out there. The taste is not spot on to brewed tea, but is close enough that it will fulfil your cravings. The price is comparable to any other bottled drink as well.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This tea is so sickening sweet and it is so unhealthy!!! There are much better options than this! At 48g of carbs and sugars with a whopping 190 calories per 18.5 oz bottle, this is insane.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.