Gold Peak Sweet Tea Iced Tea 2-59 fl. oz. Plastic Carafe uploaded by Daniela C.

BY GOLD PEAK

What gives our Sweet Tea that authentic home brewed taste? It’s no secret. We use real sugar, for a taste that’s the perfect complement to an afternoon barbecue. see more...

J'adore-Moi D.
J'adore-Moi D.
Let me just start off by saying Tea is one of the only things I drink other than water. I love Sweet Tea it is definitely one of my guilty pleasures so I take pride in tasting all different flavors and brands. This Gold Peak sweet tea has to be one of my FAVORITE! It is delicious, light and flavorful. Its not expensive at all and you will definitely want more once you're done. You can buy this on Amazon or places like Costco or BJ's in bulk or simply on the go at convenient stores like 7-Eleven! You wont be disappointed.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Ft. Benning
Warning! This brand has a 6 year history of containing MOLD! I recently bought a bottle that contained mold, tried reaching out to the company and they never responded to the problem. Avoid all products from this brand at all cost. It's sad because they had some delicious flavors.
ღℳoɳiզuҽ M.
ღℳoɳiզuҽ M.
Adelanto, CA
I was hooked on this tea for the longest time. I usually purchase it at Walmart or Food 4 Less since its usually on sale there. I don't know if its me or what but it use to taste sweeter to me and now sometimes it doesn't taste the same. I would recommend this to someone who doesn't like their tea too sweet!
Larrissa S.
Larrissa S.
Oak park , MI
This is my favorite tea. Being from the south sweet tea is a staple. But because I live in the north good sweet tea is nearly impossible to come by. So that's why I just got to the store and buy gold peak sweet tea. It's tastes freshly brewed and it is just the right amount of sweetness.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
This is my go to when it comes to tea. It does not have as much of an earthy taste as other teas such as snapple or the pure leaf tea house colleciton. It was better than I expected it to be and I would recommend it to any tea lover. I buy it when I can as a treat for myself.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I have to say, I've tried my fair share of sweet teas, and this one does the job, but isn't sweet enough to be called a "sweet tea." I do like this brand over most others but I definitely think that it could be sweeter since the name suggests that it will be sweet.
Fiorella R.
Fiorella R.
New Jersey
I found this tea is lower in sugar than most and has a very nice flavor, better than other and swewt leaf. I buy as much as I can afford when they do have it on rare time, even after complaining to management there about the shortage of it all the time
Dustin W.
Dustin W.
Baltimore
I'm a huge fan of sweet tea and this is definitely one of my favorites. I get the tea often, the only downside is that you can taste the sugar in there. When compared to other sweet tea, it is just as sweet but you notice the sugar more in this tea.
Misbah A.
Misbah A.
Sweet Tea is absolutely delicious and is always a must here in the south. I love this tea! The product is very well presented and although it is a bit pricey, the tea is really good quality. It definitely met all my expectations and would buy again!
Sarafina Z.
Sarafina Z.
Best tea in the entire world (my own opinion of course) the flavor of Gold Peack brand sweet tea is the most natural by far with a rich sweet flavor that just right. It's refreshing cold but still satisfying not. Its the perfect touch of southern and it's the only brand I will ever buy.