BY GOLD PEAK

What gives our Sweet Tea that authentic home brewed taste? It’s no secret. We use real sugar, for a taste that’s the perfect complement to an afternoon barbecue. see more...

Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
This is my go to when it comes to tea. It does not have as much of an earthy taste as other teas such as snapple or the pure leaf tea house colleciton. It was better than I expected it to be and I would recommend it to any tea lover. I buy it when I can as a treat for myself.
Fiorella R.
Fiorella R.
New Jersey
I found this tea is lower in sugar than most and has a very nice flavor, better than other and swewt leaf. I buy as much as I can afford when they do have it on rare time, even after complaining to management there about the shortage of it all the time
Emily F.
Emily F.
Moultrie
If I don't have time to make homemade tea, this is definitely what I'm reaching for. It's inexpensive, I love the packaging, and it has that sweet southern taste I'm looking for!
Megan O.
Megan O.
Albuquerque, NM
If you love sweet tea and are in a rush these are at the gas stations and checkout lines at most grocery stores. Perfect sweet taste. I have to try not to chug it all at once. Delicious!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Las Vegas, NV
Gold peak sweet tea will always be my favorite. It has a very authentic flavor. It never fails me. It is my go to sweet iced tea.