Gold Peak Sweet Tea Iced Tea 2-59 fl. oz. Plastic Carafe uploaded by Daniela C.

BY GOLD PEAK

What gives our Sweet Tea that authentic home brewed taste? It’s no secret. We use real sugar, for a taste that’s the perfect complement to an afternoon barbecue. see more...

G'Dione B.
Jackson
This is one of my favorite sweet teas ever! I first tried it with my mom and thought to myself "I wonder how this is going to taste." and to my surprise, this was the best tea I have ever tasted. Now I get this tea on the regular and I do recommend this tea to everyone I know.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Greatest tea you can get when you're on the go or out running around. Closest thing I can get to southern tea. It is nicely brewed, and not that sweet or overly sweet. One of my all time favorites and it isn't expensive.
Daniela C.
Ft. Benning
Warning! This brand has a 6 year history of containing MOLD! I recently bought a bottle that contained mold, tried reaching out to the company and they never responded to the problem. Avoid all products from this brand at all cost. It's sad because they had some delicious flavors.
ღℳoɳiզuҽ M.
Adelanto, CA
I was hooked on this tea for the longest time. I usually purchase it at Walmart or Food 4 Less since its usually on sale there. I don't know if its me or what but it use to taste sweeter to me and now sometimes it doesn't taste the same. I would recommend this to someone who doesn't like their tea too sweet!
Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
This is my favorite tea. Being from the south sweet tea is a staple. But because I live in the north good sweet tea is nearly impossible to come by. So that's why I just got to the store and buy gold peak sweet tea. It's tastes freshly brewed and it is just the right amount of sweetness.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I have to say, I've tried my fair share of sweet teas, and this one does the job, but isn't sweet enough to be called a "sweet tea." I do like this brand over most others but I definitely think that it could be sweeter since the name suggests that it will be sweet.
Dustin W.
Baltimore, MD
I'm a huge fan of sweet tea and this is definitely one of my favorites. I get the tea often, the only downside is that you can taste the sugar in there. When compared to other sweet tea, it is just as sweet but you notice the sugar more in this tea.
Misbah A.
Sweet Tea is absolutely delicious and is always a must here in the south. I love this tea! The product is very well presented and although it is a bit pricey, the tea is really good quality. It definitely met all my expectations and would buy again!
Bianca M.
Brownsville, TX
Okay I'm all honesty when I am hungover this tea always saves my life. It's to refreshing and has the perfect amount of sweetness. There's no other tea I like to buy I would definitely recommend to anyone that likes sweet tea
Nicole P.
Tulsa
It's almost as good as making it at home! We grab this if we are in a road trip or in a hurry. I prefer to make my own but this is a great second! I for sure would tell others to try it!!! Southern hearts love sweet tea!!!!!