Gold Peak Sweet Tea Iced Tea 2-59 fl. oz. Plastic Carafe uploaded by Daniela C.

BY GOLD PEAK #64 in Iced Tea

What gives our Sweet Tea that authentic home brewed taste? It’s no secret. We use real sugar, for a taste that’s the perfect complement to an afternoon barbecue. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!
anna b.
Wilmington, DE
Sweet tea is my absolute favorite drink and this is one of the best brands of it. it’s very sweet while still being able to actually taste the tea instead of just ending up like sugar water.
Brianna S.
Walker, LA
Gold peak tea is my favorite sweet tea! It’s perfect! It beats McDonald’s sweet tea! If you love sweet tea you have to try this! It’s flavor is out of this world!
G'Dione B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is one of my favorite sweet teas ever! I first tried it with my mom and thought to myself "I wonder how this is going to taste." and to my surprise, this was the best tea I have ever tasted. Now I get this tea on the regular and I do recommend this tea to everyone I know.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I have to say, I've tried my fair share of sweet teas, and this one does the job, but isn't sweet enough to be called a "sweet tea." I do like this brand over most others but I definitely think that it could be sweeter since the name suggests that it will be sweet.
Dustin W.
Baltimore , MD
I'm a huge fan of sweet tea and this is definitely one of my favorites. I get the tea often, the only downside is that you can taste the sugar in there. When compared to other sweet tea, it is just as sweet but you notice the sugar more in this tea.
Nicole P.
Tulsa
It's almost as good as making it at home! We grab this if we are in a road trip or in a hurry. I prefer to make my own but this is a great second! I for sure would tell others to try it!!! Southern hearts love sweet tea!!!!!
Nichole m.
This tea is super delicious 😋 it’s not too sweet I think it’s a very refreshing tea. I definitely recommend this and also the sugar free that one is also super good. This one goes very quickly in my house.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Greatest tea you can get when you're on the go or out running around. Closest thing I can get to southern tea. It is nicely brewed, and not that sweet or overly sweet. One of my all time favorites and it isn't expensive.
J'adore-Moi D.
Let me just start off by saying Tea is one of the only things I drink other than water. I love Sweet Tea it is definitely one of my guilty pleasures so I take pride in tasting all different flavors and brands. This Gold Peak sweet tea has to be one of my FAVORITE! It is delicious, light and flavorful. Its not expensive at all and you will definitely want more once you're done. You can buy this on Amazon or places like Costco or BJ's in bulk or simply on the go at convenient stores like 7-Eleven! You wont be disappointed.