BY GOLD PEAK

Gold Peak TeaHow does Gold Peak craft is home-brewed taste? It starts high in the mountains at 8,000 feet, where the highest quality tea leaves are picked for peak flavor. In addition, Gold Peak uses for a taste so good you'll swear it's homemade. Take one sip and you'll feel it too. see more...

Skittles T.
This tea is my go-to tea. I love my iced tea sweet and this does the trick. It's at an affordable price and I absolutely LOVE keeping them around the house. I pick them up at my nearest Walmart all the time while I'm out. Me and my friends drink them all the time.
Jessica S.
Great flavor! High sugar! I mean who is surprised right?! But honestly, sooo much sugar, I usually cut this with 1/2 water, 1/2 tea when I buy it as a treat for my husband. Gold Peak does always delivery on taste and consistency, so can't complain there.
Tabby P.
I love most sweet teas but gold peak is one of my favorite store bought brands. It doesn't taste artificially sweetened and is perfectly balanced.
Brittni P.
Tried for the first time recently. They were really good!! Not overly sweet like some teas, good size bottlenfoe the price.