BY GOLD PEAK

Gold Peak TeaHow does Gold Peak craft is home-brewed taste? It starts high in the mountains at 8,000 feet, where the highest quality tea leaves are picked for peak flavor. In addition, Gold Peak uses for a taste so good you'll swear it's homemade. Take one sip and you'll feel it too. see more...

Nicole D.
Malta, MT
My partner has recently been on a sweet tea kick and after trying Gold Peaks sweet tea, I'm not mad. It's not overly sweet in a way that makes your teeth ache, but it's definitely yummy. And the reason itself is delicious and refreshing.
Caley C.
Chapin, SC
This tea is pretty good! It is normally on sale at the grocery stores that we go to, and is around $1 a bottle. The only thing is that is it quite sweet, so be prepared if you are not accustomed to sweet drinks. It is very good and does not have that overbearing "tea leaf flavor."
Jessica S.
Great flavor! High sugar! I mean who is surprised right?! But honestly, sooo much sugar, I usually cut this with 1/2 water, 1/2 tea when I buy it as a treat for my husband. Gold Peak does always delivery on taste and consistency, so can't complain there.
Haley P.
MI
This is my favorite sweet tea other than McDonald’s sweet tea. It’s could be a little more sweet but they do make a extra sweet one so that was a smart move. I usually find them at rocky top, 2 for $3 that’s a good deal
Skittles T.
This tea is my go-to tea. I love my iced tea sweet and this does the trick. It's at an affordable price and I absolutely LOVE keeping them around the house. I pick them up at my nearest Walmart all the time while I'm out. Me and my friends drink them all the time.
Morgan R.
Mason City, IA
So sweet and not sugary feeling on the teeth! Actually sweet and not bitter tasting, which I personally like. Can get pricey bet it's nice every once in a while. I'd recommend this drink
Tabby P.
I love most sweet teas but gold peak is one of my favorite store bought brands. It doesn't taste artificially sweetened and is perfectly balanced.
Monica F.
Dubuque
This is a great iced tea. It is sweet but not too sweet. It is also very refreshing. Definitely my go to when I don’t want something too sweet
Brittni P.
Tried for the first time recently. They were really good!! Not overly sweet like some teas, good size bottlenfoe the price.
Shantel L.
Russell Springs
I drink tea everyday, I love it! Since I don’t drink soda, tea gives me the caffeine I need and it’s tasty!