BY GOLD PEAK #3 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak® Sweet Iced Tea.
Home brewed taste Gold Peak.
With real sugar no preservatives.
120 calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy this brand in bigger bottles?4 Answers
  • Do you prefer Gold Peak or Pure Leaf? 11 Answers
  • What's your favorite kind of tea? 6 Answers
Reviews (2062)
Buy on Kmart
  • "I picked a bottle of this tea up at the gas station one morning before work and ever since I've been hooked!" in 1 review
  • "I was hesitant to pick up this tea because it belongs to the coca cola brand but it is by far the best tea and there's so many different variations of sweetness to fit your taste." in 1 review
  • "I like this brand much better than Brisk or Lipton." in 1 review
Tiffany M.
Review for: Brewed more...
I absolutely love this sweet tea. It is refreshing and sweet like I like it. They have this in the soda fountain at Dairy Queen and I used to work there before I became a product tester. I would drink so much of this tea, it was ridiculous. It is very sweet so drink in moderation if you are watching your sugars, but it in my opinion is the best sweet tea I've ever tasted. Second to none, not even Milo's 🤷
Zahbia M.
Review for: Tea, Brewed more...
OMG! I loveee this sweet tea better than A LOT of other brands out there in terms of taste. I also get the large bottle from target. It is the most "similar" taste range in comparison to original southern sweet tea. There is just the right amount of sweetness instilled into the tea. Obviously there is nothing like freshly brewed southern sweet tea but this one is definitely right next to it!
Alissa M.
Review for: Brewed more...
I love this stuff. I haven’t always been a fan of tea, but these are convenient and taste great. I dislike making my own cold brews, so this is a good alternative. It takes me about 3/4 days to get through it if I drink a glass a day, so I think it’s a pretty good value for the price. I love the peach tea and lemonade/lemon tea. You can also add water if you’d like to dilute it just a bit.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Review for: Tea, Brewed more...
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
JULIE S.
Review for: Brewed more...
I could drink Gold Peak Sweet Tea all day every single day, and never get tired of it.  I'm a consistent tea drinker and I enjoy many different flavors.  This particular tea always tastes refreshing and quenches my thirst.  You do not have to buy the sweet tea flavor if it you aren't interested in the sweeter taste, but I would recommend it.
Jennifer W.
Definitely not a huge fan of this brand or this flavor unfortunately. I found this particular flavor by them to be extremely sweet to the point that it definitely was too sweet I've definitely enjoyed the slavery by other brands and know it's a flavor that I like. It's not a horrible option but nothing that I would run to the store to repurchase.
AB B.
I love Gold Peak sweet tea so much that I go to Dairy Queen, Checkers, and Del Taco just because I know I can get some good sweet tea. I do prefer to get it out of the store because it does have a totally different taste then the ones from restaurants but overall is like the perfect amount of sweetness and you can taste the tea leaves.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Review for: Brewed more...
Love this ice tea has the perfect amount of sugar nice and sweet love the taste , it’s not over sweet like many other ice tea’s or watery , can find in just about any store like the packaging and would recommend this product
Kayla C.
Dothan, AL
When I am craving sweet tea on the go I always grab this!! It is the closest to homemade I have found, plus they have it in extra sweet too for those of us who like it as sweet as Mama made it! It is inexpensive and its easy to find. I would recommend this!
savannah B.
Alexandria
I love this tea! I've been currently getting 18 oz bottles for a quarter because of rebates. I love the kind that is made with real sugar. It's so delicious, especially when it's cold. Definitely my go to drink and I'd you love sweet tea I'd recommend you give it a try.
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
So is this like a sweet tea or does it taste like iced tea?
stori  p.
Universal Cty, TX
Where can I find gold peak tea that doesn't need to be refrigerated?
Shakerra S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you prefer Gold Peak or Pure Leaf?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
What's your favorite kind of tea?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
If you haven't tried the extra sweet in this brand it's a must if you have a sweet tooth. I love it.