BY GOLD PEAK #2 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak® Sweet Iced Tea.
Home brewed taste Gold Peak.
With real sugar no preservatives.
120 calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy this brand in bigger bottles?4 Answers
  • Do you prefer Gold Peak or Pure Leaf? 11 Answers
  • What's your favorite kind of tea? 6 Answers
Reviews (1919)
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like this brand much better than Brisk or Lipton." in 1 review
  • "I was hesitant to pick up this tea because it belongs to the coca cola brand but it is by far the best tea and there's so many different variations of sweetness to fit your taste." in 1 review
  • "I picked a bottle of this tea up at the gas station one morning before work and ever since I've been hooked!" in 1 review
Z'Ariyah H.
Review for: Tea, Brewed more...
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Jennifer W.
Definitely not a huge fan of this brand or this flavor unfortunately. I found this particular flavor by them to be extremely sweet to the point that it definitely was too sweet I've definitely enjoyed the slavery by other brands and know it's a flavor that I like. It's not a horrible option but nothing that I would run to the store to repurchase.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Review for: Tea, Brewed more...
Best tasting ice tea that you can buy pre made and not home made. The taste is great and the large bottles are around $3 per bottle. The regular sweet tea is not overwhelming sweet it is just right. I recommend anyone that lies sweet tea should try this and it can be found at Walmart in the refrigerated juice section.
Payton D.
Review for: Tea, Brewed more...
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
brandi l.
Harvey, LA
This has to be the best pre made iced tea that you can purchase right off the shelf. When I stop at a convenient store I always grab a bottle and when I go grocery shopping I pick up the gallon size bottles. The sweetness in this tea is just right it is not overly sweet or under sweetened.
Bee K.
I am new to Gold Peak, but I am very pleased with their tea. I usually purchase their sweetened iced tea in larger containers to serve at social gatherings. I like that the tea isn't overly sweet and it doesn't have an artificial aftertaste either. Gold Peak tea manages to taste natural and homemade. And it's a big hit with kids too.
Diana F.
San Gabriel
Review for: Brewed more...
I LOOOVEEE THIS ICED TEA! super affordable and the black tea and green tea flavors are perfectly sweeten and not too strong. I purchased mine from target for 2 for $5 and i always buy them whenever i run out. I would recommend especially if you are  a tea lover.
Taylor H.
Newland, NC
I usually hate buying sweet tea in bottles. I grew up in the south where we always had fresh sweet tea in the fridge so anything store bought seemed so fake and never tasted the same. This is the closest thing I have found to homemade tea! It’s a great option when I’m on the go!
Heather L.
This is my favorite tea after time I stop at the gas station I pick up one I also like the extra sweet version I also have a jug of this product at my house and it always runs out so fast because everyone in my family loves this tea .
Tammy B.
This is the only store bought tea I like. It's a really good quality and it actually taste like a sweet tea. I purchase this when I'm out and about at a convenient store. If you like sweet tea I recommend you try this one.
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
So is this like a sweet tea or does it taste like iced tea?
stori  p.
Universal Cty, TX
Where can I find gold peak tea that doesn't need to be refrigerated?
Shakerra S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you prefer Gold Peak or Pure Leaf?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
What's your favorite kind of tea?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
If you haven't tried the extra sweet in this brand it's a must if you have a sweet tooth. I love it.