2 colors available

BY GOLD PEAK #1 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak® Sweet Iced Tea.
Home brewed taste Gold Peak.
With real sugar no preservatives.
120 calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy this brand in bigger bottles?4 Answers
  • Do you prefer Gold Peak or Pure Leaf? 10 Answers
  • What's your favorite kind of tea? 6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like this brand much better than Brisk or Lipton." in 1 review
  • "I picked a bottle of this tea up at the gas station one morning before work and ever since I've been hooked!" in 1 review
  • "I was hesitant to pick up this tea because it belongs to the coca cola brand but it is by far the best tea and there's so many different variations of sweetness to fit your taste." in 1 review
I have been drinking Gold Peak diet ice tea since it came on the market and have always enjoyed it that being said in the past several months it has tasted absolutely terrible and I am not sure why we purchase it at the same store Weis market this week I had to dump all eight of the 59 Oz bottles that we purchased. The week before that we dumped three of the eight weeks purchased in can't not afford to continue to keep wasting money so I will have to find another product of tea but I am very disappointed because I use to enjoy gold peak tea. Hopefully they will find out what is causing this problem and fix it because right now it is terrible tasting.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Morrisville, NC
I love this tea. Both the Diet and regular Sweet Tea are really good. Has a nice tea flavor, without tasting artificial. The sweet doesn't taste too sweet and the diet doesn't taste like a typical "diet" or artificially sweetened drink, it actually tastes very much like the regular Sweet Tea. And unlike so many places here int he south, that serve sugar water with tea, this has a nice sweet balance without feeling like I consumed more sugar than water/tea.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
Gold Peak has been my go-to brand for sweet tea for the past 3 years+ I picked it up on a quick run while I was on my lunch break and I was floored. Not only do you get the most bang for your buck but it is delicious! The brew isn't too strong nor is it too watered down and it isn't overly sweet like some competitive brands that I have tried. Dare I say that this is the one brand that I find can compete with my grandmother's home brewed sweet tea??
Malissa D.
Malissa D.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
When I head to the beach, I like to stick these in the freezer the night before. When I'm ready to go, I put the frozen bottles in my cooler with other things I'd like to keep cold. By the time I get to the beach, they've melted some, so I have a sweet and delicious treat to keep me refreshed when I'm sitting in the sun. They've got the exact right amount of sweetness and a really nice strong tea flavor. I love these things!
MEGAN B.
MEGAN B.
Bonners Ferry, ID
Holy moly. This sweet tea is glorious! I got addicted to sweet tea while living in Georgia for two years. Unfortunately, I never really learned to make it myself. Thank heaven I can buy this in the northwest because WOW, it is delicious and makes me feel like a southern belle. Too yummy. I could drink the whole thing in one day. Nothing better on a hot day. Tastes just like summer.
Gema O.
Gema O.
South Gate , CA
This is mainly all I drink during summer! I love this ice tea because it's not too sweet and not too bitter. It's just rights and it is so refreshing. Totally recommend on a hot summer at the beach. Also, this ice tea is really affordable; I always stock up when I go to Target because most of the time they have them for buy one get one half off or free.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Foodie Expert
I never heard of this tea before until one day I was thirsty and decided to pick it up on the way home from a vacation. Ever since then it has become my favorite ice tea to drink! It taste perfect its sweet but not to sweet and it doesn't taste like artificial sweetener. It is so good and it you are a ice tea drinker i would really recommend it!
Jen T.
Jen T.
San Antonio, TX
This is the ONLY bottled sweet tea that I would purchase. It's the only one I have found that tastes just like home brewed sweet tea. Others always have a fake lemon flavor to them, and I dislike lemon in my tea. They are super convenient to grab and throw in a beach bag or ice chest because they come in single sizes or up to gallon size.
marley p.
marley p.
My all time favorite iced tea, I am an avid Gold Peak drinker. Only tea I will buy now. It's just the right amount of sweet. Pure Leaf is the tea I drank before and I can't believe I didn't realize how awful and watery it tastes compared to this brand. Highly, highly recommend, but not if you don't have a sweet tooth when it comes to tea.
Elaine D.
Elaine D.
Ever since visiting Rhode Island and trying sweet ice tea, I've been looking for something similar and this brand comes very close. With an actual tea flavor that I love and made with real sugar, this tea has everything going for it, except that sometimes it's just a little too sweet for me. So hard to find the right blend and balance.
Leonie W.
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
Foodie Expert
So is this like a sweet tea or does it taste like iced tea?
stori  p.
stori p.
Universal Cty, TX
Where can I find gold peak tea that doesn't need to be refrigerated?
Shakerra S.
Shakerra S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you prefer Gold Peak or Pure Leaf?
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
What's your favorite kind of tea?
Maricela P.
Maricela P.
I usually buy Red Diamond Tea but I was wondering if this has the same flavor? Is it good?