BY GOLD PEAK #2 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak® Sweet Iced Tea.
Home brewed taste Gold Peak.
With real sugar no preservatives.
120 calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy this brand in bigger bottles?4 Answers
  • Do you prefer Gold Peak or Pure Leaf? 11 Answers
  • What's your favorite kind of tea? 6 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I like this brand much better than Brisk or Lipton." in 1 review
  • "I picked a bottle of this tea up at the gas station one morning before work and ever since I've been hooked!" in 1 review
  • "I was hesitant to pick up this tea because it belongs to the coca cola brand but it is by far the best tea and there's so many different variations of sweetness to fit your taste." in 1 review
Hannah L.
Review for: Tea
My favorite bottled sweet tea. I really enjoy drinking tea and when I’m in the mood for sweet tea this is the one I drink. I keep a bottle in my fridge all the time. I find it to be the perfect amount of sweet and it doesn’t have a weird after taste like some other sweet teas have. I highly recommend this tea.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Foodie Expert
 In a pinch I will buy gold peak tea however there are other flavors on the market that I would much rather have. Now of course nothing beats homemade Lipton brewed tea but in a store that’s hard to fine. This is an OK T it is overly sweet to me and has a little bit of a taste as in it maybe old. You know when you make tea at home and I have a couple day old flavor of it says it’s just about to the end of it’s life, that’s what it taste like straight off of the shelf to me. It is also a little stronger brewed and I’m used to however I’m not against drinking it it’s just not one of my favs
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
This tea is so addictive!! I love the way it tastes and I can’t get enough of it! You always have to keep it refrigerated though because if it’s left out even for a few hours it tastes really bad. That happens with most tea though. This is one of my favorites!
Taylor H.
Newland, NC
I usually hate buying sweet tea in bottles. I grew up in the south where we always had fresh sweet tea in the fridge so anything store bought seemed so fake and never tasted the same. This is the closest thing I have found to homemade tea! It’s a great option when I’m on the go!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Foodie Expert
I grab Gold Peak Sweet Iced Tea when I am short on time and need dinner served fast. This tea has a sharp, smooth, sweet flavor that tastes great, pairs well with all foods. This tea is cheap and tasty, and I recommend to friends and family. I buy this often because it is my hubby's favorite cheat tea! Available at Walmart, Target, grocery stores and dollar stores.
Squid G.
Edinburg
Review for: Tea, Brewed
This tea is good my only complaint is that for this tea you need to get the extra sweet for those good sugar lovers to actually taste the sweetness the rest feels too watered down but overall not too bad
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Foodie Expert
This is definitely one of the best iced teas that I have came across. It is so flavorful and so delicious. It has the perfect iced tea flavor. It’s a great refresher I definitely recommend to others!
Tyra H.
Foodie Expert
I should have known before I tried this that it would be too sweet for me.  I can only imagine how sweet the "extra sweet" flavor is when this tastes like syrup to me.  I literally have to pour some out and add water to make it drinkable.  The tea flavor is good, but how about a "Lightly Sweetened" version?
Serena P.
Victoria , TX
Gold Peak has changed my life it is the only sweet tea that I will drink because it has the perfect amount of sugar and just tastes so wonderful. One day I hope to model for them and to promote their tea, because everyone should taste it once in their life. And after they get their first taste of the best sweet tea ever they will be hooked just like I am!
Briana R.
Foodie Expert
It’s not southern sweet yes I grew up on but it’s pretty damn good for a gallon of tea from the supermarket. Nothing beats Publix sweet tea though. I wish the would move their chain north.
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
Foodie Expert
So is this like a sweet tea or does it taste like iced tea?
Shakerra S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you prefer Gold Peak or Pure Leaf?
stori  p.
Universal Cty, TX
Where can I find gold peak tea that doesn't need to be refrigerated?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
What's your favorite kind of tea?
Maricela P.
Foodie Expert
I usually buy Red Diamond Tea but I was wondering if this has the same flavor? Is it good?