BY GOLD PEAK #3 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak® Sweet Iced Tea.
Home brewed taste Gold Peak.
With real sugar no preservatives.
120 calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy this brand in bigger bottles?4 Answers
  • Do you prefer Gold Peak or Pure Leaf? 11 Answers
  • What's your favorite kind of tea? 6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like this brand much better than Brisk or Lipton." in 1 review
  • "I was hesitant to pick up this tea because it belongs to the coca cola brand but it is by far the best tea and there's so many different variations of sweetness to fit your taste." in 1 review
  • "I picked a bottle of this tea up at the gas station one morning before work and ever since I've been hooked!" in 1 review
lindsey s.
Review for: Tea, Brewed more...
Once you get past the grams of sugar in one serving and come to terms with the fact that this is sugar water, it tastes pretty good. It doesn’t have the brewed tea taste I like but in a pinch, I can drink this. I usually choose the unsweetened variety because of the amount of sugar in Gold Peak teas, but the sweet one is good if you can handle major major sweet.
Jennifer W.
Definitely not a huge fan of this brand or this flavor unfortunately. I found this particular flavor by them to be extremely sweet to the point that it definitely was too sweet I've definitely enjoyed the slavery by other brands and know it's a flavor that I like. It's not a horrible option but nothing that I would run to the store to repurchase.
brandi l.
Harvey, LA
This has to be the best pre made iced tea that you can purchase right off the shelf. When I stop at a convenient store I always grab a bottle and when I go grocery shopping I pick up the gallon size bottles. The sweetness in this tea is just right it is not overly sweet or under sweetened.
Bee K.
I am new to Gold Peak, but I am very pleased with their tea. I usually purchase their sweetened iced tea in larger containers to serve at social gatherings. I like that the tea isn't overly sweet and it doesn't have an artificial aftertaste either. Gold Peak tea manages to taste natural and homemade. And it's a big hit with kids too.
Zi S.
Review for: Brewed more...
MOST DELICIOUS, ADDICTIVE, THIRST QUENCHING, RE ENERGIZING DRINK I'VE EVER HAD. I live from the 2 for 2$ deal at 7 eleven or CVS. This helped me cut off sodas. It's amazing. They got sweet tea, peach tea (I never thought I'd like sweet tea), green tea, and raspberry tea. It's amazing and great if you're trying to cut out soda from your life.
Samira R.
Rock Hill, SC
This tea is so addictive!! I love the way it tastes and I can’t get enough of it! You always have to keep it refrigerated though because if it’s left out even for a few hours it tastes really bad. That happens with most tea though. This is one of my favorites!
Taylor H.
Newland, NC
I usually hate buying sweet tea in bottles. I grew up in the south where we always had fresh sweet tea in the fridge so anything store bought seemed so fake and never tasted the same. This is the closest thing I have found to homemade tea! It’s a great option when I’m on the go!
Heather L.
This is my favorite tea after time I stop at the gas station I pick up one I also like the extra sweet version I also have a jug of this product at my house and it always runs out so fast because everyone in my family loves this tea .
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
This is the only store bought tea I like. It's a really good quality and it actually taste like a sweet tea. I purchase this when I'm out and about at a convenient store. If you like sweet tea I recommend you try this one.
madysen l.
It is one of my favorite sweet teas. Sweet tea is one of my favorite drinks and I am really picky about them. I like tea pretty sweet too and this is the perfect amount of sweetness. They are amazing on a hot summer day
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
So is this like a sweet tea or does it taste like iced tea?
stori  p.
Universal Cty, TX
Where can I find gold peak tea that doesn't need to be refrigerated?
Shakerra S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you prefer Gold Peak or Pure Leaf?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
What's your favorite kind of tea?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
If you haven't tried the extra sweet in this brand it's a must if you have a sweet tooth. I love it.