Gold Peak® Sweet Iced Tea 64 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Asbaerla B.

BY GOLD PEAK

Very low sodium; 35mg or less per 240mL (8 fl. oz.) see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Walmart
Tabatha N.
Tabatha N.
This is by far the greatest tasting sweet tea made!! It has the perfect amount of sweetness. On a hot sunny day there is nothing better than a ice cold glass of Gold Peak Sweet Tea!!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Berlin, MD
This is by far, my favorite brand of sweet tea. I feel that it is not too sweet, and very refrshing. Great summer drink!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Woodbine, MD
I love this tea !! It's sweet without being too sweet . The bottle fits well in fridge and is delicious .
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
I'm hooked on this stuff and have started carrying these huge bottles of it with me along with my metal tumbler every day to work. I go thru at least two bottles in a day. as a Yankee who spent all my summers growing up with family down south, this is the kinda sweet tea you just can't get up here. tastes like something my aunts in Georgia all used to make. pure heaven when I just don't have time to do it myself.
Mary V.
Mary V.
When I'm not making my own tea, I like to buy Gold Peak as a replacement. Gold Peak makes a good tasting tea. It's not too strong or too weak. I like to use the sweet tea and unsweet tea and mix the two flavors. It is a fun summertime drink and one of my favorites.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Chattanooga
This tea tastes like home to me. I can't even explain how it makes me feel. It has a perfect balance of sweet in it. It's not overpowering and its just perfect. It's non expensive and I recommend it to tons of people! So delicious!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Dundalk , MD
I purchase this tea often but it's not exactly the southern sweet tea I hoped for. It still fixes my craving but there's got to be something out there more comparable to that fresh brewed tea that grandma would make!
Theresa F.
Theresa F.
Austin, TX
This sweet tea tastes so pure, just the way it should taste, like sugar and tea not with all the flavorings, syrups and other stuff people add in. It reminds me if the southern sweet tea my grandma used to make!
Laura P.
Laura P.
I go through bottles of these so quickly. I'm not sure how healthy it is, seeing how it's sweet tea...but I don't really care. Reminds me of the south. Love this brand, their diet tea is good as well!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I am absolutely obsessed with sweet tea in general. This sweet tea is my favorite and I've tried LOTS. It's very affordable to buy and perfect for hot summer nights ❤ I buy it often , and recommend you do too