Gold Peak® Sweet Iced Tea 64 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Daniela C.Gold Peak® Sweet Iced Tea 64 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Asbaerla B.

BY GOLD PEAK

Very low sodium; 35mg or less per 240mL (8 fl. oz.) see more...

Tabatha N.
Tabatha N.
This is by far the greatest tasting sweet tea made!! It has the perfect amount of sweetness. On a hot sunny day there is nothing better than a ice cold glass of Gold Peak Sweet Tea!!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Salisbury, MD
This is by far, my favorite brand of sweet tea. I feel that it is not too sweet, and very refrshing. Great summer drink!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Woodbine, MD
I love this tea !! It's sweet without being too sweet . The bottle fits well in fridge and is delicious .
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Ft. Benning
Warning! This brand has a 6 year history of containing MOLD! I recently bought a bottle that contained mold, tried reaching out to the company and they never responded to the problem. Avoid all products from this brand at all cost. It's sad because they had some delicious flavors.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
I'm hooked on this stuff and have started carrying these huge bottles of it with me along with my metal tumbler every day to work. I go thru at least two bottles in a day. as a Yankee who spent all my summers growing up with family down south, this is the kinda sweet tea you just can't get up here. tastes like something my aunts in Georgia all used to make. pure heaven when I just don't have time to do it myself.
Mary V.
Mary V.
When I'm not making my own tea, I like to buy Gold Peak as a replacement. Gold Peak makes a good tasting tea. It's not too strong or too weak. I like to use the sweet tea and unsweet tea and mix the two flavors. It is a fun summertime drink and one of my favorites.
Treasure L.
Treasure L.
Carolina Bch, NC
Definitely one of the better jugs of tea out there. I appreciate they don't make the sweet tea overly sweet; it's just right. The tea flavor also isn't bitter and strong, which is great! Definitely my go-to for when I buy sweet tea in the grocery store.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Chattanooga
This tea tastes like home to me. I can't even explain how it makes me feel. It has a perfect balance of sweet in it. It's not overpowering and its just perfect. It's non expensive and I recommend it to tons of people! So delicious!
Charisse M.
Charisse M.
Spokane
Gold peak is my favorite sweet tea. It has so much flavor, no need to add lemon or extra sweetener. I prefer it chilled and poured over ice. The most recent purchase I bought the large bottle for 1.99 which is well worth it.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Dundalk , MD
I purchase this tea often but it's not exactly the southern sweet tea I hoped for. It still fixes my craving but there's got to be something out there more comparable to that fresh brewed tea that grandma would make!