Add a Photo

By GOLD PEAK
#857 in Tea
Very low sodium; 35mg or less per 240mL (8 fl. oz.)
Photo (1)
Kristina G.
Kristina G.

I'm hooked on this stuff and have started carrying these huge bottles of it with me along with my metal tumbler every day to work. I go thru at least two bottles in a day. as a Yankee who spent all my summers growing up with family down south, this is the kinda sweet tea you just can't get up here. tastes like something my aunts in Georgia all used to make. pure heaven when I just don't have time to do it myself.
Tabatha N.
Tabatha N.

This is by far the greatest tasting sweet tea made!! It has the perfect amount of sweetness. On a hot sunny day there is nothing better than a ice cold glass of Gold Peak Sweet Tea!!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Coral Springs, FL

Great tasting sweet and crisp sweet iced teas! Gold peak is really a great brand to try and I love that it's as natural as juicing.
Asbaerla B.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX

This is by far my number one go to sweet tea! It has the right amount of flavor for Me! It definitely meets my expectations!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Berlin, MD

This is by far, my favorite brand of sweet tea. I feel that it is not too sweet, and very refrshing. Great summer drink!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX

I love this tea !! It's sweet without being too sweet . The bottle fits well in fridge and is delicious .
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Manchester, KY

I love all black tea but this one was the best of them all I love this tea it's amazing.