Gold Peak® Limited Edition Harvest Pear Tea 64 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by YANNNNN t.

BY GOLD PEAK

How does Gold Peak craft its home-brewed taste? It starts high in the mountains at 8,000 feet, where the highest quality tea leaves are picked for peak flavor. In addition, Gold Peak uses pure filtered water and real sugar for a taste so good you'll swear it's homemade. Take one sip and you'll feel it too. see more...

• Does this have any artificial flavors or sugars?1 Answers
Amanda M.
Fayetteville, GA
I am not a huge fan of Gold Peak's normal tea, but I really love their limited flavors. The pear has been my favorite so far. It was a very light and refreshing drink. I am looking forward to more limited edition flavors from Gold Peak in the future. I definitely recommend trying some of their other flavors, even if you did not enjoy their base tea.
Tanisha F.
Clinton Twp, MI
I may be bias because I enjoy drinking tea. But, this is one of my favorite brands of tea because it is so good! Sometimes teas can be to sweet or not sweet enough or the ingredients sit at the bottom so you have to keep shaking it overtime you of to drink it. But, this doesn't happen to this brand, or maybe I drink it to fast so I don't notice lol.
Joanna K.
Girard, PA
AMAZING!! I buy this tea every time I run out. It's so so good, and very cheap, usually on sale 2 for 5. It is hard to imagine the taste but it is really refreshing drinking a pear flavor tea, I love it!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
This is the best tea ever. It is so flavorful and yummy. It’s not too sweet but is the perfect amount of sweetness. It blows the competitors out of the water. I have recommended it to all of my friends and even some random shoppers at the store.
Sarah S.
My interested was piqued when I saw the harvest pear tea. It sounded good and I decided to give it a try. I was rather disappointed. While this tea does have a pear flavor to it I just did not like it at all. Something about pear and tea just didn't taste that great to me.
Amanda D.
Lititz, PA
This is a one of a kind Peach Tea. With each sip, it transports you to a summertime beach chair on a tropical island. The peach tea is best enjoyed when cold! I will most certainly buy this beverage again.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
The Gold Peak Harvest party is so good I wish they wouldn't make it just a limited edition and keep it all the time I drink they're T's and love the flavors but the pair is definitely my favorite
Marina F.
Denton
I was skeptical about buying this product because.. pear flavor?? But it was actually really good and refreshing. Not sure about the sugar count but I would buy again for sure.
YANNNNN t.
Allentown, PA
Best flavor idea! Saw this iced tea at Big Lots and had to try it. It is delicious make sure you buy it all when you see it. I love fruity flavors and this tea is the perfect amount of pear and doesn't have a heavy brewed taste. They should make this a permanent flavor!!
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV
My husband brought this home and was raving about it. I'm not one for sweetened teas, I prefer my tea unsweetened, but i gave it a try. Oh my goodness! This stuff is so tasty and refreshing, I never thought pear tea would be as good as it is.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
Does this have any artificial flavors or sugars?