BeveragesCoffee & TeaGold Peak
Gold Peak Lemonade Tea 1 Pack

Gold Peak® Lemonade Tea 1 Pack

by Gold Peak

Great, authentic taste for at home or on the go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gold Peak® Lemonade Tea 1 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,303 reviews
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10! 🧡💛
Indian G.
Jacksonville, NC
It’s very good lemonade. It’s not to sweet or sour . Perfect blend . It let my expectations . I recommend this 10/10
member-f0fff1
It is good. It does not take long to sit and all you do is add whatever you like and you got you some tea to enjoy.
April L.
Lancaster, OH
1,473 reviews
Love love looooove this product! Great quality and awesome price! It works so well!!! Highly recommend!
Zane B.
This taste just like you would expect. This product is great for the price it’s at. I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend this product to all for it’s convenience and for the quality. Yum!
Brittany A.
Bristol, VA
Not as sweet as I would like it to be, overly tangy but I have enjoyed it several times, packaging is nice and appealing to buyers, I would recommend it to others and I would probably buy it again.
Danille Rae J.
Tucson, AZ
Lemonade tea is delicious, when you have the drink super duper cold. Hint of lemonade in tea feels crisp, price is on the cheap side in my opinion.
Tawny L.
New York , NY
This place he is so refreshing it's so good the flavor is spot on the value is great you can never go wrong it's affordable it's not that expensive I'm definitely a repeat customer I recommend this to others... try one
Marisa T.
I could drink a whole bottle of this by myself! It’s the perfect balance of tea and lemonade with the right amount of sweetness
Zara A.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
im so glad I found this product its one of my Favourite brands. im very happy with this product. I will definitely continue buying this product.

Looking for your answer?