Gold Peak Lemon Tea 18.5 oz uploaded by Daniela C.

BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak lemon tea 18.5 oz see more...

Rilee E.
Blythedale
Not the best. It's dry & has little flavor. It's always weird with peaks flavor the tea is either really weak or over powered by sweetener. Ugh balance it out please
Daniela C.
Ft. Benning
Warning! This brand has a 6 year history of containing MOLD! I recently bought a bottle that contained mold, tried reaching out to the company and they never responded to the problem. Avoid all products from this brand at all cost. It's sad because they had some delicious flavors.
Lauren B.
This is a tea that is always at the airport and that’s where I buy it usually. It is definitely over priced when I buy it but it’s a decent size and the flavor is good. I am a repeat customer and I would consider buying it again if it is something I am craving at the moment
Joanna H.
Granby, CT
Forever in love with golden peak teas. I couldn't decide which one to write on because I love them all so much! Something about the lemon flavor is super refreshing and amazing. My boyfriend and I always stop at gas stations for these when we're thirsty!
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I really like the flavor of this! It definitely tastes more like tea with a splash of lemon than half lemonade/half iced tea. It does have a lot of calories for a beverage (I normally just stick with eating my calories rather than drinking them) but well worth it for a treat!
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Only lemon ice tea drink I get. I appreciate the ingredients and even more so the refreshing natural brewed tea flavor it has. Affordable and easy pick up, I usually always get them at my local supermarket or rite aid which has great prices for them.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
This is also in my top 5 of teas I buy pre bottled. It's one of the weaker flavored one but that's okay because it still has he lemon flavor and sweetness. I like this one very cold. Goes down easy and tasty. I will continue to buy.
Brytny P.
Kuna, ID
Nice sweet but not too sweet ice tea. Usually I'm not a huge fan but this one I love. We always buy this in the jug from Walmart and it's affordable that way. We will always have this in our fridge! I 100% recommend it to everyone!
Moe A.
Astoria
I love this ice tea it's so refreshing it's not too sweet like the other tea's. When I'm extremely thirsty one sip and I feel refreshed. It has a light lemon flavor this tea is the best ice cold very very good!
Cheyenne M.
The flavor is great in all of Gold Peak. I recently tried the lemon and liked it, I’m usually a raspberry or sweet tea girl. Sugars are a little high for my liking, but that’s why there are diet options.