Gold Peak Iced Tea with Lemon uploaded by Daniela C.

BY GOLD PEAK #48 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak® Iced Tea with Lemon.
Home brewed taste Gold Peak.
With real sugar no preservatives.
120 calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

Cathleen S.
Gold Peak Iced Tea with Lemon has got to be the most fresh tasting tea ( aside from homemade)that I have ever tasted. The tea is not overpowering but brewed to perfection. It's not too sweet like most iced teas on the market with just a splash of lemon. A very refreshing drink.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Sooooo good! I'm addicted to sweet tea and the hint of lemon makes it even better and more convenient since I usually add lemon to my tea anyways. I love that they're a natural brand and emphasize how they believe in using real, fresh, brewed tea and it really shows in the product! The tea is super sweet, not bitter at all and is very smooth. Once I drink any of their sweet teas I can't stop so i try not to buy it unless i'm having people over.
mackenzie l.
Eagle Bay, NY
I like this iced tea a lot. I like the lemon taste which makes it more refreshing. I also like how big the bottle is. It comes with a lot for a good price. I would recommend to others because it is a good drink!
Brianna D.
This is a second favorite to Lipton PureLeaf Lemon Tea 64oz! It’s not as “natural tea” tasting, but it is cheaper. Doesn’t taste too sweet, and the flavoring is always good. Not as sugary as Brisk Lemon Iced Tea either. Would recommend to try this and pure leaf and compare.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Peak's Iced Tea is pretty good! It tastes good, but I'm pretty sure the price is significantly above my previously reviewed, Arizona iced tea (big can). *99¢ vs 1.39 (ish) So, about a 40¢ difference! The taste might be slightly better than Arizona but I'm not sure I'd pay the extra. If I only had a coupon 😉
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Iced tea is so satisfying and this one has a special taste!! It's mostly available close to the check out at Target and is a refreshing treat when after a long day of shopping. There are many flavors to choose from and I would definitely recommend these teas to anyone
Kaylee G.
Sinking Spg, PA
I really love the taste of lemon. The tea itself is alright, but can be a bit strong. I really like this flavor however because it compliments the tea really well! I will buy this product every once and a while if I want something besides my usual water!
cynthia t.
Flint, MI
I didn't think I would like lemon in tea but this name brand tea in my opinion is the best however it is bit pricier than some other brands but I would recommend it.
Tina C.
Gaithersburg, MD
My Fiance loves this drink and I do not normally drink sugary drinks (love my H20) but if I had to choose a drink to accompany my dinner, this would be it. We get this brand and flavor whenever we are having a cheat day.
Ashley H.
This tea is great! I love the proportions of tea and lemonade. It’s perfect! You can normally get these teas for a great price on sale as well. The bottles are also perfect for on the go. I would recommend this to other people!