Gold Peak Iced Tea with Lemon uploaded by Daniela C.

BY GOLD PEAK #55 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak® Iced Tea with Lemon.
Home brewed taste Gold Peak.
With real sugar no preservatives.
120 calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

Cathleen S.
Murphy
Gold Peak Iced Tea with Lemon has got to be the most fresh tasting tea ( aside from homemade)that I have ever tasted. The tea is not overpowering but brewed to perfection. It's not too sweet like most iced teas on the market with just a splash of lemon. A very refreshing drink.
Cathleen S.
Murphy
Tashena S.
Virginia Beach , VA
Oh you can’t live in the south and not have tea on hand in the summer. And this is the perfect summer tea with lemon I enjoy so very much. The lemon taste isn’t over powering like most lemon teas. It’s always my go to tea when I am out and about.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Peak's Iced Tea is pretty good! It tastes good, but I'm pretty sure the price is significantly above my previously reviewed, Arizona iced tea (big can). *99¢ vs 1.39 (ish) So, about a 40¢ difference! The taste might be slightly better than Arizona but I'm not sure I'd pay the extra. If I only had a coupon 😉
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Iced tea is so satisfying and this one has a special taste!! It's mostly available close to the check out at Target and is a refreshing treat when after a long day of shopping. There are many flavors to choose from and I would definitely recommend these teas to anyone
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing , PA
I really love the taste of lemon. The tea itself is alright, but can be a bit strong. I really like this flavor however because it compliments the tea really well! I will buy this product every once and a while if I want something besides my usual water!
cynthia t.
Flint, MI
I didn't think I would like lemon in tea but this name brand tea in my opinion is the best however it is bit pricier than some other brands but I would recommend it.
Tina C.
Gaithersburg, MD
My Fiance loves this drink and I do not normally drink sugary drinks (love my H20) but if I had to choose a drink to accompany my dinner, this would be it. We get this brand and flavor whenever we are having a cheat day.
Ashley H.
This tea is great! I love the proportions of tea and lemonade. It’s perfect! You can normally get these teas for a great price on sale as well. The bottles are also perfect for on the go. I would recommend this to other people!
Amanda C.
Bridgewater, NJ
This stuff is so good I bought 2 bottles over the summer with my friends and by the next morning it was all gone, I am a lover of tea and honestly I have to keep myself from drinking way too much of this stuff