Gold Peak® Green Tea Iced Tea 64 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Marjorie S.

BY GOLD PEAK

How does Gold Peak craft its home-brewed taste? It starts high in the mountains at 8,000 feet, where the highest-quality tea leaves are picked for peak flavor. In addition, Gold Peak uses pure filtered water and real sugar for a taste so good you'll swear it's homemade. Take one sip and you'll feel it too. see more...

Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
springville, PA
This is my all time favorite iced tea. I buy this for my entire family. It usually only lasts for two days because we all love it.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I can't live without this stuff, especially on hot days! It has no bitter aftertaste, on sale often and tastes clean & refreshing
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
This is my favorite beverage to have on hand to offer instead of just water and beer/wine! So refreshing for summer!!
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
This is our favorite green tea summer iced drink. Does not have that artificial taste.
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
Gold Peak Green Tea is always perfect to drink no matter what time of day. You can alway feel good about putting the natural tea extracts into your body. It gives you just the right amount of energy to go throughout your day. It is in constant rotation within my household when choosing beverages at the grocery store.
April L.
April L.
Lowell, MA
My favorite! And it has health benefits too! It's reasonable priced for a six pack. This is also great for summer drinks by the fire, add some Burbon and some smashed mint leaves and a lemon wedge and shake..yum!!! I buy this every week at the grocery store. Can't wait for those summer drinks now!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I love the green tea I also like the half tea half lemonade that this brand produces anything flavored and sweet honestly and I like it golden Peak is a good iced tea brand would have done the review under either of those flavors but again influenster has glitched on me twice and maybe more
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Ft. Benning
Warning! This brand has a 6 year history of containing MOLD! I recently bought a bottle that contained mold, tried reaching out to the company and they never responded to the problem. Avoid all products from this brand at all cost. It's sad because they had some delicious flavors.
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
Albany, NY
I love gold peeks green tea. It's got to be my favorite flavor that they offer. It taste great and. It over sweetened at all. I purchase one almost every day when I go for lunch at work. You can usually find me with a bottle of their green tea in my hand
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love all Gold Peak products but I don't care for green tea at all. Price of tea is very affordable. I will never purchase gold peak green tea again because I do not like green tea. I recommend anyone that like green tea to buy this product.