Gold Peak® Green Tea Iced Tea 64 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Marjorie S.Gold Peak® Green Tea Iced Tea 64 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Beth K.

BY GOLD PEAK

How does Gold Peak craft its home-brewed taste? It starts high in the mountains at 8,000 feet, where the highest-quality tea leaves are picked for peak flavor. In addition, Gold Peak uses pure filtered water and real sugar for a taste so good you'll swear it's homemade. Take one sip and you'll feel it too. see more...

Jennifer W.
I'm not a huge fan of this brand nor or this flavor by them. I'm a huge fan in general of iced green tea but was disappointed when I tried this brand I just found it to be very average not very packed with flavor or Great Taste and didn't make me want to repurchase it again.
Cody N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My go-to pre-made tea. Nothing fancy. The green tea flavor is pleasant and slightly sweet, but definitely not too sweet. Definitely meant to be drank cold. I can usually find the bottles for around $2.50 a piece but I see sales of 2 for $4 at Meijer and Wal-Mart regularly.
Beth K.
Louisville, KY
And I don't want to brew my own tea this is my go-to. It taste pretty good. And it's the one he doesn't have too much citrus acid so I don't have a reaction to it. (I can't have huge amounts of citrus acid)
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I really liked this green tea. The flavor was good and the price was good also. I believe I purchased it at Winco. It meet and exceeded expectations and I would recommend to others. Will also buy again.
Desiree R.
I love green tea. I love this brand. I give it three stars because it has a little bit of a peachy after taste that I'm not fond of I actually have to add lemon to kill off some of that taste. But really that's my only complaint. It isn't bitter or fowl tasting. Its refreshing.
Selu A.
Atlanta
This is super yummy! It has a nice crisp flavor. So inexpensive. And just delicious. I’ve purchased this many times. The flavor is delicious. Though it is a bit too sweet. Would recommend for a ‘treat’.
Shannon G.
Marion, AR
I typically make my own tea because I prefer fresh tea over something that has been in the fridge. I tried this tea out of convenience, though, and was pleasantly surprised. It tasted freshly made and was not bitter.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
I love this green tea. It’s very smooth and only slightly sweet. I find it very refreshing. The one problem I have is that sometimes it’s hard to find in grocery stores.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love all Gold Peak products but I don't care for green tea at all. Price of tea is very affordable. I will never purchase gold peak green tea again because I do not like green tea. I recommend anyone that like green tea to buy this product.
Leah S.
Youngstown, OH
Gold Peak Tea is the best I have tried. I like it any of the different flavors it sells, but green tea is definitely my favorite. I was a little iffy about trying green tea cool, but it's a nice change-up from the hot tea I have in the morning! If you haven't tried it yet, you are missing out!