Gold Peak® Green Tea Iced Tea 64 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Beth K.Gold Peak® Green Tea Iced Tea 64 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Marjorie S.

BY GOLD PEAK

How does Gold Peak craft its home-brewed taste? It starts high in the mountains at 8,000 feet, where the highest-quality tea leaves are picked for peak flavor. In addition, Gold Peak uses pure filtered water and real sugar for a taste so good you'll swear it's homemade. Take one sip and you'll feel it too. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
I'm not a huge fan of this brand nor or this flavor by them. I'm a huge fan in general of iced green tea but was disappointed when I tried this brand I just found it to be very average not very packed with flavor or Great Taste and didn't make me want to repurchase it again.
Beth K.
Louisville, KY
And I don't want to brew my own tea this is my go-to. It taste pretty good. And it's the one he doesn't have too much citrus acid so I don't have a reaction to it. (I can't have huge amounts of citrus acid)
Cody N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My go-to pre-made tea. Nothing fancy. The green tea flavor is pleasant and slightly sweet, but definitely not too sweet. Definitely meant to be drank cold. I can usually find the bottles for around $2.50 a piece but I see sales of 2 for $4 at Meijer and Wal-Mart regularly.
Haley L.
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
Personally, to me, this is the worst green tea I’ve ever had. It leaves the worst after taste! I do not care for this green tea- and green tea is my favorite, just NOT this brand.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
I love this green tea. It’s very smooth and only slightly sweet. I find it very refreshing. The one problem I have is that sometimes it’s hard to find in grocery stores.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love all Gold Peak products but I don't care for green tea at all. Price of tea is very affordable. I will never purchase gold peak green tea again because I do not like green tea. I recommend anyone that like green tea to buy this product.
Leah S.
Youngstown, OH
Gold Peak Tea is the best I have tried. I like it any of the different flavors it sells, but green tea is definitely my favorite. I was a little iffy about trying green tea cool, but it's a nice change-up from the hot tea I have in the morning! If you haven't tried it yet, you are missing out!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I really liked this green tea. The flavor was good and the price was good also. I believe I purchased it at Winco. It meet and exceeded expectations and I would recommend to others. Will also buy again.
Arielle R.
East Freetown , MA
Gold Peak Green Tea is always perfect to drink no matter what time of day. You can alway feel good about putting the natural tea extracts into your body. It gives you just the right amount of energy to go throughout your day. It is in constant rotation within my household when choosing beverages at the grocery store.
Ashley P.
I love the green tea I also like the half tea half lemonade that this brand produces anything flavored and sweet honestly and I like it golden Peak is a good iced tea brand would have done the review under either of those flavors but again influenster has glitched on me twice and maybe more