BY GOLD PEAK

Gold Peak® Tea Green Iced Tea.
Tea with other natural flavors.
With real sugar.
No preservatives.
180 calories per bottle.
Home brewed taste.
Gold Peak.

Caffeine Content: 20 mg/18.5 fl oz

INGREDIENTS

1. TEA (FILTERED WATER, BREWED TEA CONCENTRATE), SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID.

GMO

This product does include ingredients sourced from genetically engineered (GE) crops commonly known as GMOs.

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This has to be one of my favorite green teas ever. It's sweet, but not too sweet and tastes like it is made with something like honey. I cannot describe the flavor very well, but I can say that it is super addicting!
Jennifer W.
I'm not a huge fan of this brand nor or this flavor by them. I'm a huge fan in general of iced green tea but was disappointed when I tried this brand I just found it to be very average not very packed with flavor or Great Taste and didn't make me want to repurchase it again.
Beth K.
Louisville, KY
And I don't want to brew my own tea this is my go-to. It taste pretty good. And it's the one he doesn't have too much citrus acid so I don't have a reaction to it. (I can't have huge amounts of citrus acid)
Tabitha R.
I grabbed this tea to go with my lunch today. It has a very light tea flavor which I absolutely love and I love that it is also made with real sugar. It was super refreshing served cold and paired with a salad for a great summer lunch. I highly recommend this.
Jamie B.
I am a super fan of Gold Peak Tea and the green tea is no exception. It’s the perfect amount of sweetness without being overwhelming. Also, you can get it for a great price usually (I shop at Kroger that often has a lot of coupons) so honestly it’s a great deal. Give this drink a try!
Caley C.
Columbia, SC
These are amazingly refreshing, they are sweet without being too sweet and overbearing in tea leaf flavor. I have these around our house and we love having these to drink. They are not that expensive and normally are on sale at the grocery stores that we go to, they are around $1 each. Definitely recommend!
Tabitha C.
Rockwood, TN
The first time I tried the Gold Peak green tea was at Burger King many years ago it tastes so light and it's so refreshing I drink it just about every time I went to work
Gabby W.
Charleston, SC
This is some of the best green tea out there, it will give Publix and Arizona's greentea a run for their money. It has a fresh crips taste and I usually have to buy multiple bottles and hide them in my fridge at home so my family doesn't get to it. Highly recommend.
Cody N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My go-to pre-made tea. Nothing fancy. The green tea flavor is pleasant and slightly sweet, but definitely not too sweet. Definitely meant to be drank cold. I can usually find the bottles for around $2.50 a piece but I see sales of 2 for $4 at Meijer and Wal-Mart regularly.
Megan K.
I've had many different flavors of this tea, but I must say the green tea version is the absolute worst. It's nasty. It has a terrible aftertaste. And it doesn't matter how cold you try and make the drink, it's still gross
Stacie S.
What is today's date?
VERONICA C.
Who else loves  GOLD PEAK® Green Tea ?
Stacie S.
Where do you buy yours from?

Walmart