Gold Peak Green Tea

by Gold Peak

Gold Peak Green Tea

[product:gold-peak-brewed-sweetened-greentea] ? Is it worth trying, does it really taste like green tea?
What is today's date?
Where do you buy yours from?
Start your review of Gold Peak Green Tea!
Alyssa A.
Great iced green tea! Absolutely refreshing crisp taste. A little pricey but worth it for the flavor of this one.
Janel  M.
Port jervis, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this tea! Its so refreshing and tasty! I like it better than the other teas and you can tell its made with really good ingredients. Its a decent value sometimes pricy in some gas stations. Its definitely better to buy on your grocery runs.
Sarah M.
Gosport, IN
I don’t like the way the stuff settles in the bottle, but it’s affordable and good for a quick grab when I don’t have time to brew a cup. Good value, great taste, but doesn’t have that fresh brewed taste. Overall, not bad!
Feleshia J.
Pleasant Grv, AL
Trying to be more healthy by drinking green tea. This brand has really helped.
Trying to be more healthy by drinking green tea. This brand has really helped.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I really liked this green tea. The flavor was good and the price was good also. I believe I purchased it at Winco. It meet and exceeded expectations and I would recommend to others. Will also buy again.
Angie O.
This was ok, the flavor was not very appealing to me. Can’t say exactly what it was, but flavor-wise it was missing something.
Stephanie A.
Camino, CA
I love green tea it’s so delicious and it has caffeine need not say more !!! The taste ISO’s delicious !!!
Alia A.
Unsweetened Iced Tea is my absolute favorite! Drink it chilled with a squeeze of lemon and you are good to go! No sugar and you find yourself drifting away from the soda! Great price, great buy
Sharon  C.
Rex, GA
This is a really good green tea !! I love green tea and this is so good . I drink it in the place of sodas!!
Cori  L.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Great taste. Real fresh brew tea. Love this better than Lipton or the fake type of teas if you like hot green tea you’ll like this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alante C.
Oakland
il y a 4 ans
Gold Peak Green Tea ? Is it worth trying, does it really taste like green tea?
Leena D. il y a 2 ans
Doesn’t taste like home brewed but definitely not fake tasting like Lipton’s. It’s a fave of mine.
Veronica  C.