BY GOLD PEAK

Sarah D.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Great sweet tea, but super hard to find in stores. This is my favorite brand/sweetness of sweet tea. I wish it was sold in 8 packs and gallons. Sweetness is perfect. Tea strength is on point. Price is right. Just need more options for purchasing.
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
If I’m at the grocery store on hot summer day i gran one bottle of the extra sweet tea by the register. It taste good but for some reason I’m always left still feeling thirsty. But if you like your sweet tea extra sweet, you should definitely give it a try. I just wish they had this leave her BUNDLE AND SAVE!!!
10% off your second pair
20% off your third and so on with a touch of lemon.
Shawne M.
I bought this tea one day because i had seen a commercial and it was on sale at my local Grocer's and i was pleasantly surprised. The taste  is awesome,packaging is great and the price is always right. Have always repurchased and will continue as this to me is the best store bought brand surpassing Lipton which has been around for ages!
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
Gold Peak is not a good btrand of tea, even the extra sweet is not that sweet, it taste watery like there is not enough tea in the drink. I wouldn't recommend this tea to anyone and compared to Pureleaf and Lipton it is hands down the worst. Sorry this tea is not worth the money you will waste on it.
Amanda M.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Hands down the BEST sweet tea there is out there. I like the plastic bottles as well over the glass bottles . Little bit more expensive than some teas but totally worth it when it comes to taste . I am a repeat customer and will continue to buy!
Amanda M.
Orlando, FL
I have recently grown to love this tea. It is cheap, great size bottles, and easy to find. I usually get it at Publix. Very close to the sweet tea I make at home, I am picky about the flavor in the tea and Gold Peak is great.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
Love sweet tea and love this brand. Not something I drink regularly but I do reach for this when I'm craving sweet tea. Inexpensive and easy to find when I want o have this. If you like sweet tea this is a pretty good one
Mia D.
Austin, TX
I live in Texas, and sweet tea is kinda our thing. Aside from making sweet tea at home, this is my absolute go-to. It’s sweet without being overbearing and doesn’t have an artificial aftertaste. 10/10 delicious!!
Melissa S.
Washington, IL
Purchased at: Kroger
I like my tea a little sweeter, I tried the gold peak regular sweet tea and it was okay not really my favorite so I picked up the extra sweet tea to try, you can really tell the difference and I think it just makes it taste a million times better.
Stephanie F.
Phila, PA
So sweet .Tastes Freshly brewed . Can be found at any wawa Walmart , cvs or other pharmacy store . Great value . Definitely would recommend this . Convenient taste and size for storage . My favorite tea to buy !