Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK #52 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Helena L.
Whiting, NJ
My absolute favorite diet iced tea! I buy this almost every time I hit the grocery store! I love the simple packaging. It's affordable and most of the time have sales. It taste so delicious for a diet iced tea and has no sugars or calories which is always a plus. I would recommend to anymore. Especially iced tea lovers
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
I'm picky, the only tea I usually drink is home made. But I love this stuff it taste almost as good as home made. Store bought tea isn't my thing but this is definitely not like all the other teas it's all me and my husband purchase at the store. If your a home made tea lover then this is the stuff to buy!!!
Kasee P.
Clearwater, FL
This is my favorite tea ever! I always get a few bottles when I'm in the store and then some gallons for the fridge. They are inexpensive and delicious! I can't stop drinking the tea now! I always tell everyone about this tea and they even started selling it at work now.
Jalexia W.
Athens, GA
This tea is in the venting machine at my school .It is so good .All of the beverages in the venting machines are diet .I don't usually drink anything diet.Because it tastes disgusting when something is diet.This tea is so good that even when it's diet it's still good.
Summer H.
La Vergne, TN
This is just okay. I can't have the sugar so I normally opt for plain unsweetened tea but I got this by mistake. It's tolerable but has a funny after taste. I understand chemical sweeteners, I'm a Diet Coke addict, but I think they could scale this one back a little.
Sheila M.
Hanford, CA
I love this bottled tea, the best thing about it is there is no after taste and no bitter brewed tea taste. I have also found that this can be consumed at room temperature as well as chilled.
Kristina B.
Gold Peak iced tea is one of my favorite drinks besides coffee. I love the genuine tea taste and overall a great tasting drink. I love the sweet tea its not overly sweet but has a nice balance. I think this tea is better than other brands and will always use.
Nancy G.
This one is my favorite. The first time I purchased this tea was at a local gas station. After trying one, I went every single day. I like that it's not to sweet and very affordable. Yes I would purchase it again and recommend it.
Sam A.
This is a pretty decent iced too. Sometimes is can be a little on the sweet side of you enjoy pure fresh iced tea, but I find that it is a nice alternative from making your own iced tea at home. I would buy this again.
Amy L.
Durham, NC
Good product but nothing too special. I would definitely buy again but usually only choose these if I am traveling and in need of a quick boost or refreshing tea quickly. I would recommend but there are also better iced teas