Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK #53 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Marley N.
Powell, OH
This has the perfect level of sweetness and zero calories, but it's less flavorful than its caloric cousins. I'd probably be addicted to this if it had the same level of great taste as other Gold Peak varieties.
McKenna H.
La Grange, TX
I love this stuff! Hits the spot on a hot day! It's easy to find at most convenient stores! Great treat when you are trying to avoid all the sugar on actual sweet tea.
Rachel B.
Austin, TX
This tea is somehow diet without tasting like it and that's an amazing thing. There are so many natural flavours making it always delicious and never bland.
Sarah M.
I'm obsessed with this stuff. It is the perfect amount of sweet for my taste. Obviously more expensive than just drinking water or making tea yourself, but I think it's worth it
Julia G.
Smithfield, KY
Taste great even though it's diet. Sweet and refreshing without all the extra calories which is an added bonus. Great on its own or mixed with homemade lemonade.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Hydrating #beauty #mua #makeupartist #hair #selfie #mac #lipstick #eyes #fashion #girl #lips #motd #cosmetics #love #eyeshadow #eyeliner #makeupaddict #me #maccosmetics #model #mascara
Alexis C.
Corp Christi, TX
I absolutely love this tea I get one every time I'm at the store and I buy it when I'm at school sometimes 2-3 at a time it is very affordable and amazing I highly recommend it.
Jennifer T.
Goldpeak has some of the best ice teas on the market. When I was drinking the diet ice tea I had to look twice to ensure that it was truly diet because it tasted so delicious.
Ashley C.
Modesto, CA
Seriously, hands down, the BEST iced tea ever! You can't even tell it's diet. I hate the fake sugar taste in diet products, but you cannot tell that it's diet. When I'm tired of soda, water, etc., I reach for a diet gold peak tea every time! These are great and I will continuously purchase these time and time again!
Lea T.
Aubrey , TX
I am such a fan of this tea. It has zero calories and a great mild sweet tea taste. This is a perfect alternative to water to take to the beach chilled.Its is a premium tea so a little on the pricier side. By the big bottle instead of individual to get a better bang for your buck.

back