Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Bekah N.
Super yummy! I love the tea products! They are fairly priced and easy to find pretty much anywhere! I suggest this product to all friends who like tea and want a good price and taste!
aaliyah J.
Amazing tea tastes great and it has just enough sugar in it i personally think it taste better if you cut a lemon and put it in the drink well either way it taste good to me my family loves it highly recommend this to anyone its amazing
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
I love sweet tea but hate the calories so this is the perfect solution! Tastes delicious and refreshing. Sweet without being too sweet and of course zero calories! My go-to iced tea.
Marley N.
Powell, OH
This has the perfect level of sweetness and zero calories, but it's less flavorful than its caloric cousins. I'd probably be addicted to this if it had the same level of great taste as other Gold Peak varieties.
McKenna H.
La Grange, TX
I love this stuff! Hits the spot on a hot day! It's easy to find at most convenient stores! Great treat when you are trying to avoid all the sugar on actual sweet tea.
Rachel B.
Austin, TX
This tea is somehow diet without tasting like it and that's an amazing thing. There are so many natural flavours making it always delicious and never bland.
Sarah M.
I'm obsessed with this stuff. It is the perfect amount of sweet for my taste. Obviously more expensive than just drinking water or making tea yourself, but I think it's worth it
Julia G.
Smithfield, KY
Taste great even though it's diet. Sweet and refreshing without all the extra calories which is an added bonus. Great on its own or mixed with homemade lemonade.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Hydrating #beauty #mua #makeupartist #hair #selfie #mac #lipstick #eyes #fashion #girl #lips #motd #cosmetics #love #eyeshadow #eyeliner #makeupaddict #me #maccosmetics #model #mascara
Alexis C.
Corp Christi, TX
I absolutely love this tea I get one every time I'm at the store and I buy it when I'm at school sometimes 2-3 at a time it is very affordable and amazing I highly recommend it.