Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK #53 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Michele M.
Lavallette , NJ
This one I did not like. I tasted a bitter aftertaste. I do not think it was the product. I am not a big fan of diet products. I'm not going to be purchasing this one again. I just can't believe it. It's a hard time to get a little bit more fun
lourdes M.
Douglas, AZ
This is my favorite diet iced tea i have been buying it at the grocery store since it came out. I love it. Always get one when I stop for gas also.I drink it at work as my afternoon pick me up instead of coffee.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This iced teas is definitely one of my favorite ones! First of all, it taste so so so good! Second of all, it's pretty cheap! I love drinking it for lunch too! It's diet so you don't even have to feel guilty about drinking it!
Victoria S.
I love this ice tea! It is sold everywhere. It is exactly what I expected when I bought it. It is sold at an affordable price and it is delicious. It isn't too sweet. I recommend it to everyone.
Gabe S.
Irvine
One of my favorites! No sugar and it doesn't taste awful! I can sit and drink a lovely glass of iced tea and read a book with no qualms about the sugar intake. When I go to the store it's usually one of the things I actively look for to add to my cart.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
I'm a big fan of iced tea. I am not a huge fan of this brand. I gave it four stars because it taste OK but there's something about it that tastes different than my favorite brand Lipton.
Bethany M.
Lubbock, TX
I absolutely love this! It tastes just like regular sweet tea, but it is diet. Sweet drinks tend to make me sick, so when I find this at the store I always grab for it right away!
Bekah N.
Super yummy! I love the tea products! They are fairly priced and easy to find pretty much anywhere! I suggest this product to all friends who like tea and want a good price and taste!
Amanda P.
Odessa, TX
The diet tea is my favorite. It’s just the right amount of sweet for me with no real sugar added. My mom got me hooked on it. I just wish I could find the bigger bottle of it because I drink it up pretty fast
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
I love sweet tea but hate the calories so this is the perfect solution! Tastes delicious and refreshing. Sweet without being too sweet and of course zero calories! My go-to iced tea.