Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Diannah S.
I am loving this yummy tea! It's diet tea so it's healthy! :) the taste of it is so great and you wouldn't believe that there isn't any sugar in it! I highly recommend this tea, and I definitely will buy it again! :)
Haley M.
I love this tea! It tastes so great, you would never guess it's zero calories. I typically don't drink tea regularly, but it's good if I'm craving something other than water. I would definitely recommend
Caroline C.
I have always drank diet sodas diet teas everything. But this diet drink doesn't sacrifice the flavor for the calories. It's a wonderful refreshing drink for any occasion. And it is not overly sweet.
Michele M.
Lavallette , NJ
This one I did not like. I tasted a bitter aftertaste. I do not think it was the product. I am not a big fan of diet products. I'm not going to be purchasing this one again. I just can't believe it. It's a hard time to get a little bit more fun
lourdes M.
Douglas , AZ
This is my favorite diet iced tea i have been buying it at the grocery store since it came out. I love it. Always get one when I stop for gas also.I drink it at work as my afternoon pick me up instead of coffee.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This iced teas is definitely one of my favorite ones! First of all, it taste so so so good! Second of all, it's pretty cheap! I love drinking it for lunch too! It's diet so you don't even have to feel guilty about drinking it!
Victoria S.
I love this ice tea! It is sold everywhere. It is exactly what I expected when I bought it. It is sold at an affordable price and it is delicious. It isn't too sweet. I recommend it to everyone.
Gabe S.
Irvine
One of my favorites! No sugar and it doesn't taste awful! I can sit and drink a lovely glass of iced tea and read a book with no qualms about the sugar intake. When I go to the store it's usually one of the things I actively look for to add to my cart.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
I'm a big fan of iced tea. I am not a huge fan of this brand. I gave it four stars because it taste OK but there's something about it that tastes different than my favorite brand Lipton.
Bethany M.
Lubbock, TX
I absolutely love this! It tastes just like regular sweet tea, but it is diet. Sweet drinks tend to make me sick, so when I find this at the store I always grab for it right away!