Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK #53 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Karen A.
Burlington , WA
I love the diet sweet tea! It is my go to when I buy tea. I have purchased is many times. The amount of sweetness is just right. It has good flavor, not artificial tasting. I like that that the diet has zero calories.
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Love this it's so yummy! This price is great the flavor is amazing extremely affordable! And I highly recommend! Will be buying again and again! Love it so much!!!! I recommend this to all of my friends and they love it!
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The best diet tea ever. I am so in love with this tea. You can't even tell it's diet. The flavor is outstanding. I also love that that comes is small servings that don't need to be refrigerated . The only tea for me.
Jordan D.
Gold Peak is my favorite brand of store bought tea. It is a good value. It has a very fresh taste as well. It is as close as you can get to fresh brewed tea without actually being fresh brewed tea. I recommend it.
Brooke H.
Cabot, AR
My favorite bottled unsweet tea! Making tea is a pain in the rear, especially when you drink as much as my husband and I. We bought this one time and were pleasantly surprised. The flavor is good, not too bitter!
Erin K.
Bay Village, OH
Tastes really good. I enjoy buying these! They were fantastic for when i was on a diet. The taste was so much better than just drinking water 24/7. The pricing wasn't bad at all. I would definitely buy again!
Diannah S.
I am loving this yummy tea! It's diet tea so it's healthy! :) the taste of it is so great and you wouldn't believe that there isn't any sugar in it! I highly recommend this tea, and I definitely will buy it again! :)
Haley M.
I love this tea! It tastes so great, you would never guess it's zero calories. I typically don't drink tea regularly, but it's good if I'm craving something other than water. I would definitely recommend
Keslie R.
Tea is a staple for me, but I can't always take a cup with me. Bottled Gold peak tea is the perfect solution for me! Not only can I take it with me, but it's also some of the best tea I've ever tasted!
Caroline C.
I have always drank diet sodas diet teas everything. But this diet drink doesn't sacrifice the flavor for the calories. It's a wonderful refreshing drink for any occasion. And it is not overly sweet.