Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK #53 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Emily F.
Walker, LA
I love how they have a diet ice tea now. It tastes very good and this is the only pre made iced tea I like. It doesn't compare to any others. It has a great flavor and a great value. I don't drink it very often unless I'm on the run and need some sweet tea.
Amanda C.
I am obsessed with this delicious tea! And I don't have to feel bad for drinking it when I jump on the scales! Just the right amount of delicious sweetness without all the syrupy heaviness from traditional sugar. A refreshing sip and you are good to go!
Emily B.
Fayetteville , AR
I love sweet tea, but I don't love the sugar. This diet tea is the perfect fix when I need a little caffeine and want something sweet. The bottles are cute and convenient. I always tell my girlfriends to try it when they're complaining about all the sugar in sweet tea.
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
Gold Peak Tea is one of my favorite pre-made teas. I especially love the diet so that you can cut back on calories. It's just as good as any brand of tea out there. I buy it all of the time and would and have recommended to others.
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
It's literally the perfect amount of sweet. It's not overwhelming yet it doesn't have that diet taste. I buy this all the time in the summer when I need to skip on the calories. It does leave a little weird after taste at times, but it doesn't stop me from buying it again.
Emily B.
Paris
This tea is pretty tasty. It is obvious made with artificial sweeteners so if that flavor bothers you, I wouldn't recommend because the flavor is pretty dominant. It is great on a hot day totally recommend for enjoying on the go.
Melanie H.
Beckley, WV
I drink a gallon of this every three days! I will never not have this item in my fridge! I used to make my own tea but since trying this, I'm sold! I hate artificial sweetener but can't have sugar in my tea bc I drink it so often! Thank you for having a great diet tea!
Lindsey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am not a tea drinker but every one else in my family loves tea. When we have parties or large groups of people over, this the brand my kids LOVE. It is a little more expensive than other brands but when the kids are happy, mama gets brownie points for buying what they like!
Melissa V.
Yummy in the tummy, love it when it's nice and chilled. Very refreshing drink for all ages. It's delicious and would buy again without a second thought. Great taste and great price. Definitely would recommend to others.
Amy L.
Durham, NC
Good product but nothing too special. I would definitely buy again but usually only choose these if I am traveling and in need of a quick boost or refreshing tea quickly. I would recommend but there are also better iced teas