Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK #53 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
These little bottles are perfect for when you're on the go.  They are super good for you probably - the fake sugar needed to make it taste great but everything has something not good in it.  The tea drinkers I know swear by Gold Peak tea and refuse to drink anything else
Marisa S.
I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT! I wish there was a fountain of it, it's delicious and tastes exactly like the perfect sweet tea. So many others just don't taste right and even taste funny but this one is perfect I love that you can buy it in a jug too! love love love it. I buy it by the case.
Mandy J.
Sedgewickvlle, MO
While I don't like this as much as fresh brewed, it is my go to bottled tea. I actually prefer the diet to the regular as I feel the regular sweet tea has a slimy feel to it. I gave it 3 stars because it just doesn't hold up as well to fresh brewed southern sweet tea.
Aryana H.
Eure, NC
I love this brand because the tea is never too sweet. It has the right amount of everything . I buy this product all the time especially on hot days . Its very affordable in my opinion and worth it . Some may have different opinions based on how they like their tea .
Summer H.
Dunlap, TN
This is just okay. I can't have the sugar so I normally opt for plain unsweetened tea but I got this by mistake. It's tolerable but has a funny after taste. I understand chemical sweeteners, I'm a Diet Coke addict, but I think they could scale this one back a little.
Kayla M.
Favorite ice tea and drink at least one a day. I love the taste of this tea and the crisp of it. It's nice to have something flavorful to have with dinner instead of drinking just water. It has met my expectations every single time and I buy it regularly.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
This was my first cold tea oce ever had, i really like hot tea so I was thinking I would like cold as well. While I'm sure iced tea is for some people it is not for me. It tastes too sweet and somewhat syrup like to me and makes my mouth feel gross after having some.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Gold Peak is a great brand and I love their range of products. Sometimes their sweet teas are a little bit too sweet, and this is the perfect alternative. Its light and refreshing and is a great companion to lunch. Gives me the energy I need for the afternoon.
Lauren K.
Louisville
I'm a junkie for tasty beverages with 0 calories. Totally worth the cancer all the aspartame will probably give me (who am I kidding, everything causes cancer). This stuff is legit. Doesn't taste like it would be diet at all. My favorite kinda diet drank.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I really like the refreshing taste of this tea and the fact that it is lighter in calories makes me not feel so guilty for enjoying it! This is a great drink to keep in your fridge to grab on the go during the hot summer months or to drink by the poolside.