Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK #52 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Maureen S.
Northwood
I am so happy when I see this in the fridge at the gas station for carryout especially when it's hot
Beckie B.
I drink atleast two of these a day they are ok the higher price side and this only make 6 packs boooo
Ronni S.
Clive, IA
Having a tea that isn't sugary so you don't have any guilt is a big deal. Love to have that option!!!
Tabitha P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff is pretty good when you are trying to cut calories but want something other than water.
Nicole S.
Camden, NC
This diet tea is the best bottled one I have ever tasted! It’s delicious without all the calories!
Ashley B.
Menifee , CA
My favorite bottled tea! Reminds me of sweet tea just the diet version ! I definetly reccomend this
Heather B.
Alexandria, KY
This tea has a very nice flavor. It is just the right amount of sweetness! I drink it all the time
Rachael P.
it is tasty. it is cold. it is tea. it is brown. it is nice when you are thirsty. i like this tea.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Very refreshing to drink, not too sweet. Great flavor, I enjoy this often. My family likes it too!
April C.
Shreveport, LA
I buy these every time I go to Wal Mart..it's really good with ice, I prefer the raspberry favor