Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Katie M.
Gold Peak Tea tastes like REAL brewed tea. This is not that Instant tea your used to. My daughter loves it!
Brenna T.
Really shocked at how similar the diet tea tastes like sweet tea! You can’t beat that taste with 0 calories
Stacey F.
Clermont, FL
This is a refreshing tea. Tastes really fresh. Not to sweet and tastes fresh brewed. Easy to grab and go.
A N.
Love this tea and I love how it has no sugar. It still tastes a little sweet even though it has no sugar
Brad G.
Strongsville , OH
I like this product but it's expensive and it dries my face and I wish it was a little gentle on the face
Chavante S.
Augusta, GA
Very refreshing and does not have too much of an after taste. Best served over ice or slightly frozen.
Emma B.
I love this ice tea it is diet so it is healthier for you but still has a great taste and is affordable
Stephanie R.
N Tonawanda, NY
It's so hard for you but I don't want to be you but I can't even do it right until I get to my own way
Shannon G.
Apopka, FL
Tastes like Sweet Tea - doesn’t taste “diet” at all! Obsessed with this tea!! Could drink it all day
Andrea H.
Great tea with perfect amount of sweetness! A bonus that it is diet. So works great for low carb diet

Kohl's