Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK #61 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Brad G.
Strongsville , OH
I like this product but it's expensive and it dries my face and I wish it was a little gentle on the face
A N.
Love this tea and I love how it has no sugar. It still tastes a little sweet even though it has no sugar
Stephanie R.
N Tonawanda, NY
It's so hard for you but I don't want to be you but I can't even do it right until I get to my own way
Chavante S.
Augusta, GA
Very refreshing and does not have too much of an after taste. Best served over ice or slightly frozen.
Emma B.
I love this ice tea it is diet so it is healthier for you but still has a great taste and is affordable
Shannon G.
Apopka, FL
Tastes like Sweet Tea - doesn’t taste “diet” at all! Obsessed with this tea!! Could drink it all day
Ashlee M.
Weed, CA
While diet tea isn't my go to I still like this one. It still leaves you with a refreshed happy taste
Sierra N.
I love the gold peak brand but again i dont like diet drinks so i wasnt the biggest fan of this drink
Beckie B.
I drink atleast two of these a day they are ok the higher price side and this only make 6 packs boooo
Andrea H.
Great tea with perfect amount of sweetness! A bonus that it is diet. So works great for low carb diet