Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK #53 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Nina C.
Lynn, MA
Not generally a big fan of Gold Peak. I don't really like the flavor of this, or any of the teas, but it gets the job done when I want tea and there isn't anything else.
Brandy D.
My most favorite diet bottled tea! It has such a great brewed tea flavor. It's difficult to find a good bottled tea in sugar free that is artificially sweetened. Gold Peak has had the market cornered for years as there were only a few companies that made diet tea at all unlike recent years. This still remains a top runner for me although it's not organic.
Carol G.
The tea was very good when it came out but something has changed and it is too sweet! It is also hard to find in the store. Most convenience stores do not carry diet
francesca j.
san antonio, tx
I really wanted to give this diet tea 5 stars, 5 for taste and the fact that it was 0 calories. Until...I decided to look at the ingredients label. This beverage contains aspartame. Which, in small doses is fine...but for me I try to stay away from artificial sugar. So if you’re okay with aspartame in your beverages this is a delicious and refreshing tea. I really enjoyed it... until I decided to look atGold Peak Diet Iced Tea the label.
Dorothee C.
Cherry Valley, IL
Gold Peak flavors win top honors for being the worst iced tea brand out there. They use a brewed tea concentrate, boost the appearance of tea with caramel color, and worst of all, they jam-pack their bottles with added sugars. Just 5 grams short of your entire day's recommended intake can be found in this bottle.BRISK LEMON FLAVOR
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I love gold peak ice tea, I used to drink the sweetened ice tea until I started paying attention to how much sugar was actually in products . I picked up a bottle of diet gold peak one day and compared it to various other flavors and instantly made the switch because of the sugar content! Diet was not only significantly less sugar but it didn't taste bad at all. I really enjoyed it.
Mimi L.
Frederick, MD
Gold Peak is one of my favorite brands for Iced Tea.  Their products are top quality.  I especially like the Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea.  It is my go to when I am on the run.  It doesn't have sugar and it doesn't really taste diet either!  I love their products and I love this tea!
Aimee P.
Mounds, IL
When I'm on the go and want a sweet tea that is allowed on my diet then this is what I grab. You can taste a bit of an after taste but nothing too strong. The price is pretty reasonable and it quenches your thirst nicely. I would tell others to give it a try if they are watching their figure.
Shelia B.
Fayetteville, GA
I literally drink this tea every day. It taste so good you can’t tell it’s sugar free. It has the best flavor I have ever tasted when it comes to store bought ice tea. So flavorful with no after taste. It is so refreshing I can drink glass after glass. I hope they never stop selling this tea.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
These little bottles are perfect for when you're on the go.  They are super good for you probably - the fake sugar needed to make it taste great but everything has something not good in it.  The tea drinkers I know swear by Gold Peak tea and refuse to drink anything else

back