Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK #52 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Katy M.
This is my husband's go to iced tea, we have an inside joke where he asks for the "good tea" meaning not my own!
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Gold Peak is one of my favorite teas to grab when on the go. One of the best tasting premade teas on the market.
JENNY B.
Maiden, NC
Great tasting tea especially for a diet tea. Would like to find diet sweet tea with lemon. Great for not brewed.
Perla L.
My favorite drink of all time. love the taste. good for when you want to switch from soda to something lighter.
Katelyn H.
rogers
Not my favorite tea but I drink it when I go to a clients house. It's not awful just a different taste to me .
christen r.
Summerville, GA
Tasty! Healthy!!! It has a great flavor of iced tea! I love getting this. I'm glad it's an option for someone.
Genesis nazaret J.
The perfect ice tea very delicious and famous drink i love this ice tea in the sunday in the beach. Delicious
Madison H.
Brentwood, CA
Delicious! Why can't all teas be like this? I appreciate how there isn't as strong of an acidic taste to it.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I like tea that gives you a tinj of diabeetus. Plain tea is just so bitter. It needs sugar to balance it out.
tastes just like regular iced tea but with less calories as a major plus! tastes so good! could drink it 24/7