Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK #61 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Ember Y.
Lawrence, KS
My all time favorite tea! Taste as if you brew it yourself everytime. Good buy for your money as well. Love,love, love!
Jenny L.
I'm not a big tea person, but my husband loves this stuff. He has diabetes and doesn't have to worry about any sugars.
Amber R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love tea! This isn't my favorite brand, but it's good! I liked the taste a lot! Didn't taste dirty like some teas do.
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Very refreshing! Sweet but not fake sweet taste. I like mine with lemon and honey too. Cold or even room temperature.
Ashley M.
Largo, FL
I tried this it's too sweet I got it from checkers. So who knows if it was them or not but it was okay for the price.
Kathy M.
San Antonio, TX
I don't care for diet drinks much but I love this tea I didn't even realize it was diet tea till I read the bottle.
Amanda H.
Cambridge, MD
This is my favorite on the go iced tea. Even though it's diet, it has a great sweet tea flavor with no aftertaste.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
This tea has a weird taste to me. I don't know if it's because I'm used to other teas or not. I won't buy it again
Rachel R.
Such a nice refreshing flavor. Gold peak is by far a favorite in my household. And usually gone before you know it
JENNY B.
Maiden, NC
Great tasting tea especially for a diet tea. Would like to find diet sweet tea with lemon. Great for not brewed.