Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Marianna R.
This is great if you’re counting calories like me. To give it a better taste you can squeeze lemon and it tastes amazing.
Tammy D.
Corinth
I buy this all the time. Great flavor. Does not taste like diet. A little pricey, but sometimes you get what you pay for.
Samantha N.
Friendswood , TX
Absolutely love this tea!! Sweet tea is one of my favorite drinks, so it’s great that they offer a diet version. Delish!
Amber R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love tea! This isn't my favorite brand, but it's good! I liked the taste a lot! Didn't taste dirty like some teas do.
Jenny L.
I'm not a big tea person, but my husband loves this stuff. He has diabetes and doesn't have to worry about any sugars.
Ember Y.
Lawrence, KS
My all time favorite tea! Taste as if you brew it yourself everytime. Good buy for your money as well. Love,love, love!
Ashley R.
Largo, FL
I tried this it's too sweet I got it from checkers. So who knows if it was them or not but it was okay for the price.
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Very refreshing! Sweet but not fake sweet taste. I like mine with lemon and honey too. Cold or even room temperature.
Amanda H.
Cambridge, MD
This is my favorite on the go iced tea. Even though it's diet, it has a great sweet tea flavor with no aftertaste.
Rachel R.
Such a nice refreshing flavor. Gold peak is by far a favorite in my household. And usually gone before you know it

Kohl's