Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Amber H.
Love it! Taste fresh tea and not like diet at all. I bought 2 bottles in one day which i usually try not to drink too much tea.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
This is my favorite brand of tea. It doesn't even taste like diet, it is so good and I will never buy a different brand of tea.
Meaghan J.
Traverse city, MI
The best! This is my favorite gas station tea (ha!). Good flavor (especially for diet), great packaging and affordable price!
Missy G.
Lafitte, LA
I absolutely love gold peaks diet tea. Its all i drink when im at work or at home. Its so refreshing that i can't have enough
Anne R.
Maineville, OH
Why is the Diet Gold Peak so elusive? This is the best tasting diet tea on the market, yet so hard to find. Love this stuff!
Kelsey G.
Greensburg, PA
I found it to be a great alternative to the regular tea. The diet tea has a great taste and I would recommend it to anyone!
Valerie B.
Mulberry, IN
Love this tea! It has the perfect amount of sweetness without all the sugar that regular sweet tea can have! Just perfect!
Shari T.
Franklin, OH
This is my favorite ice tea. It has great taste, refreshing and no calories. What more could you ask for in a ice tea drink
Shells B.
Winthrop, Ma
I've always heard mixed reviews about this drink I love it. It's actually one of my favorite ice tea's. It's so refreshing!
Sarah G.
Gold peak is my favorite iced tea brand. I feel better drinking this because it's diet so less calories but it's so tasty