Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Caselyn C.
Chillicothe, OH
Gold Peak is my favorite bottled iced tea. I like that there is a Diet tea because I cannot have sugar. I buy this all the time.
Chelsea D.
Raleigh, NC
Love this tea! It doesn't even taste like a diet drink. It's my favorite tea! It has a nice sweet flavor without being too sweet!
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
It tastes pretty good for bottled diet tea. It obviously has that artificial taste but it's not horrible like some other brands.
The diet is the best. No calories and still tastes just like regular sweet tea. When I have a sugar craving this is what I drink.
Krystelle M.
San Antonio, TX
Seriously the most delicious tea I've tasted! It's not super sweet but still tastes amazing ! They're great cold for a hot day
katti s.
Gold peak tea is the only premade tea i can find that comes close to tasting like home made tea. It is delicious and refreshing
Josephine F.
Lancaster , OH
Love the low calorie aspect but also enough sweet that it's enjoyable! Gold peak always has a variety of kinds to choose from.
Regine R.
i love it for a refreshing taste. keep my thrist going and my day good. not pricey  looking like $1.50 to  $2.
Jennifer T.
San Benito, TX
I was eager to try this drink out. Unfortunately I didn't like it. Bumer. It's not something I'd wanna buy again. #honestreview
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
This tea is gooooood I enjoy drinking this especially very cold. This is my go to drink when Im out and about running errands.