Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK #53 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Caselyn C.
Chillicothe, OH
Gold Peak is my favorite bottled iced tea. I like that there is a Diet tea because I cannot have sugar. I buy this all the time.
Jennifer T.
San Benito, TX
I was eager to try this drink out. Unfortunately I didn't like it. Bumer. It's not something I'd wanna buy again. #honestreview
Josephine F.
New Phila, OH
Love the low calorie aspect but also enough sweet that it's enjoyable! Gold peak always has a variety of kinds to choose from.
Regine R.
i love it for a refreshing taste. keep my thrist going and my day good. not pricey  looking like $1.50 to  $2.
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
This tea is gooooood I enjoy drinking this especially very cold. This is my go to drink when Im out and about running errands.
katti s.
Gold peak tea is the only premade tea i can find that comes close to tasting like home made tea. It is delicious and refreshing
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
This is my favorite brand of tea. It doesn't even taste like diet, it is so good and I will never buy a different brand of tea.
Krystelle M.
San Antonio, TX
Seriously the most delicious tea I've tasted! It's not super sweet but still tastes amazing ! They're great cold for a hot day
Amber H.
Love it! Taste fresh tea and not like diet at all. I bought 2 bottles in one day which i usually try not to drink too much tea.
Missy G.
Lafitte, LA
I absolutely love gold peaks diet tea. Its all i drink when im at work or at home. Its so refreshing that i can't have enough