Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK #53 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

David J.
Columbus, OH
Ugh. Why does these big soda pop companies have to buy up these nitch drinks and mass market & produce them? It lacks flavor & all charm.
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
This tea is absolutely delicious. It's refreshing without the added calories. During those summer days when your watching your figure.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
It's okay, Not Too Sweet AND Not Too bland. Just right in my opinion. I'm not a big iced tea drinker though, I'm more of a hot tea fan.
Shukonda B.
Mays Landing
I love this diet tea. It tastes just like sweet tea without all the sugar. This is my go to beverage. I think it quenches my thirst.
Caroline M.
Love it tastes like you've brewed it in the backyard for days just the right amount of sweet. Perfect for people watching their diet
Bianca P.
I absolutely love these diet iced teas especially this brand. The flavor is great and they aren't as unhealthy as other alternatives
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
This is a really great tasting tea. I'm usually very picky and only like home brewed tea, however this diet tea makes the cut for me.
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
I personally love this tea although You can taste the "fake" sugar though. These are the teas that I lean towards when I'm on the go.
Miranda B.
Indianapolis
It is not to sweet but still taste good and tea full. Taste like the one my mom makes. With us southern people we like your sweet tea
Courtney S.
Love that they have a diet version so I can enjoy the taste of fresh brewed with less calories. These are so refreshing and light.