Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK #52 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Kat Z.
Great natural tea flavor and perfect sweetness! No headaches from the fake flavoring or artificial sweeteners like I get from other diet ice tea
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
One of my top favorite diet drinks probably the only diet drink I can stand it be could be because it doesn't taste diet or leave an aftertaste
Crystal R.
Sandstone, WV
This tea is very good. Sometimes it is hard to find a diet drink that I like but I really do like this tea. It is sweet without the diet taste.
Courtney J.
Knoxville, TN
I drink one of these teas everyday. I am recently dieting and deciding to live a healthier lifestyle. I love that its affordable and delicious.
Janet M.
Algonquin , IL
Love the flavor of this diet iced tea. It doesn't have an after taste. Tastes like fresh brewed tea poured over ice. Refreshing and flavorful.
Maria M.
When i want something different to drink aside from water, I drink this and it tastes just the same as regular tea without a lot of calories.
AA T.
Houston
This is a GREAT diet iced tea! I have tried most of the diet teas, and this one is great. The flavor is good and I would buy it again.
kylee p.
loveee this brand of tea. so many different flavors to choose from and the diet still has plenty of flavor without all the calories and sugar
Casey R.
This tea has a great flavor. It does leave an aftertaste. It's it one of the best diet teas I have found though I would recommend this tea
AMY W.
This is my favorite on the go ice tea. Especially on beach days. Stick in the freezer over night and just throw it your bag in the morning