Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK #52 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Patricia B.
Highland, CA
I had to double check the label to make sure it was the diet tea as the flavor was out of this world good and no after taste like so many diet drinks!
McCraya H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Way to go wouldn't mind trying the diet version didn't know they had diet ones out but like most guess eventually they will got to try this very soon
Dottie S.
I drink this frequently. It has a great flavor without the diet taste and it also doesn't have the funny aftertaste that a lot of bottled teas have.
Maryann H.
Abilene, TX
Second favorite brand of ice tea. It's delicious and refreshing. I recommend it to everyone and when I can't find my favorite tea, this is my go to.
Jessica S.
Richmond
This is my everyday staple drink. I drink at least one a day and it's definitely affordable. Amazing flavor. No weird after taste and simply amazing!
Lisa M.
struthers, ohio
MY FAVORITE STORE BOUGHT TEA AS WELL AS EVERYONE IN MY HOUSEHOLD! WE NEED STOCK IN GOLD PEAK DIET TEA. IT DOESN'T HAVE THAT NASTY "DIET" TASTE
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
This stuff is really good! It has a very mild flavor but I still like it. Very sweet...love that its diet. Only complaint is how fast ill drink it!
mary w.
I really like this particular tea. It doesn't taste like diet so it makes for a more healthy alternative. I always mix it with the unsweetened tea.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
I love #goldpeek #sweetea we buy it at our house all the time! It takes fresh brewed like it was just made. Its not too sweet either! Just right!
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
My favorite brand of iced tea. It is always so fresh and very affordable. I love seeing it sold at restaurants, as well as at the grocery store.