Gold Peak® Diet Iced Tea 6-16.9 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles uploaded by Kelli D.

BY GOLD PEAK

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Home brewed taste Low sodium Kosher see more...

Gold Peak® Diet Iced Tea 6-16.9 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles
  • "This is my all time favorite tea ever, being diabetic and still being able to enjoy a refreshing beverage like this is totally awesome, just found that my local stores can't seem to keep it in stock I have a hard time finding it." in 1 review
Carrie H.
Shelbyville, IN
This is the best bottled tea by far! The diet tea has great flavor with no funky after taste. It’s so smooth and great for travel. The price is decent and there’s not any other diet tea in the market that I am aware of.
Jacque M.
Live Oak
This to you so delicious Mexican great for parties. Diet iced tea mix a great for people who are diabetics because they can't have sugar. This tea is the best like from McDonald's taste great
Lexi L.
willis, TX
I love these sweet teas when I'm looking for something that's not too sweet but subtle but still has a lot of flavor and I love that I can get these at the store in a six pack so I'm not having to buy single bottles all the time.
Stephanie V.
I was spectacle at first about the whole diet part of this tea and though it was going to be like the unsweetened one and I was proven wrong it taste like the sweet tea but sweeter.
Ashley G.
Fairfield , OH
I usually end up grabbing one of these in the checkout line at Kroger. Perfect balance of tea with just the right amount of sweet without it being sugary or having that artificial sweetener taste
Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
I really wanted to love this diet tea because everyone I've spoken to has had pretty positive reviews of it. I guess it's just not for me. I found that it had a fake aspartame type after flavor to it and I just can't get past that. I do like other products from this brand, but this particular item is not a winner in my book.
Jennifer L.
Nikki S.
Richmond, IN
To my surprise this has an artificial sweetener which tastes like sweet tea. I understand this is a turn off for a lot of people, so I wanted to write it here. However, if you drink diet pop you probably won't mind drinking this to get your sweet fix with no sugar added.
Lyndsey G.
Conway , AR
I buy this tea more than I'd like to admit. It's a little more expensive than I prefer but so so good. I love to grab a bottle from the fridge as I run out the door. I have my friends hooked on Gold Peak now, too!
Heather W.
Morehead, KY
I love love love this tea. It tastes as well as regular even though it is diet. It's so refreshing and not too sweet. Just the prefect combination. It is my favorite sweet tea other than my gmas sun tea!