Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by francesca j.Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

Allie V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I love this iced tea! I don’t like super sweet teas, but I also don’t like unsweet tea. That’s what makes this tea so perfect for me! It’s smooth, isn’t grainy like some sweet teas, and has a great flavor!
Kim C.
Gold Peak is a tasty bottled tea. It’s not as good as home brewed tea but when on the road it can be a good quality substitute. I tried the diet for the taste of sweet tea without the sugar and found it almost too sweet for my tastes. I only put sugar in my tea on occasion.
Alexandrea H.
Las Vegas , NV
I am from the south, and we don’t drink anything but sweet tea, unless it’s gold peaks diet tea! It is literally the best tea I’ve ever had! It is perfectly sweet without being over the top and if you squeeze a little lemon in there it is the best tea you will ever have!
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my favorite diet tea. I rarely drink any other brand. This on is my favorite with crushed ice. If you are dieting or watching your figure this is a good choice. It's zero carbs and very refreshing. I keep it around my house, but I usually don't share.
Ashley M.
Lafayette, LA
I love sweet tea! And this is the first diet tea I actually enjoy. I find it very affordable and such a good value for anyone. I enjoy the package it comes in and the color tops are easy to distinguish
LISA M.
New Athens, IL
Gold Peak Diet Ice Tea had a good flavor and is very convenient. I like it cold or room temperature. I really love having an alternative to drinking diet soda.
Emma P.
Garner, NC
I can't drink too much of it or it upsets my stomach, but it tastes great. I live in the south, and I will say it does not compare to southern sweet tea at all, but I love this flavor nonetheless.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
I like this product because it does not have a lot of sugar. It’s great for those don’t want a regular tea, but don’t want an unsweetened tea either. I keep the singles to carry in my lunch.
Nina C.
Lynn, MA
Not generally a big fan of Gold Peak. I don't really like the flavor of this, or any of the teas, but it gets the job done when I want tea and there isn't anything else.
Brandy D.
My most favorite diet bottled tea! It has such a great brewed tea flavor. It's difficult to find a good bottled tea in sugar free that is artificially sweetened. Gold Peak has had the market cornered for years as there were only a few companies that made diet tea at all unlike recent years. This still remains a top runner for me although it's not organic.