Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea uploaded by Brandy D.

BY GOLD PEAK #53 in Iced Tea

Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea: Great brewed taste Kosher Very low sodium Calorie free see more...

MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
This is my favorite diet tea. I rarely drink any other brand. This on is my favorite with crushed ice. If you are dieting or watching your figure this is a good choice. It's zero carbs and very refreshing. I keep it around my house, but I usually don't share.
Allie V.
Elizabethtown, PA
I love this iced tea! I don’t like super sweet teas, but I also don’t like unsweet tea. That’s what makes this tea so perfect for me! It’s smooth, isn’t grainy like some sweet teas, and has a great flavor!
taylor m.
Wentzville, MO
This is by far my favorite tea available at my local grocery store! I absolutely love sweet tea, and this diet version allows me to drink it without feeling so guilty about consuming a large amount of calories. I 100% recommend trying it out, especially if you're a tea lover!
Alexandrea H.
Las Vegas , NV
I am from the south, and we don’t drink anything but sweet tea, unless it’s gold peaks diet tea! It is literally the best tea I’ve ever had! It is perfectly sweet without being over the top and if you squeeze a little lemon in there it is the best tea you will ever have!
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
I like this product because it does not have a lot of sugar. It’s great for those don’t want a regular tea, but don’t want an unsweetened tea either. I keep the singles to carry in my lunch.
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
A little too sweet for my liking but good overall. The size is good but I tend to drink it too fast. This is always a gas station go to for me when I’m looking for a drink. I like that most times there is a sale and you can get two for $3.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This is my absolute favorite brand of diet tea! I like my tea super sweet but I try to not drink many of any calories! This does the trick! I will say it has some artificial sweetener taste but over the years I've got used to those.
Leslie E.
Baton Rouge , LA
I was never a fan of tea until I tried Gold Peak. I can’t have a whole lot of sugar, so the diet variety is perfect for me! It tastes great! The only problem is that it can be a little hard to find in convenience stores.
Ashley M.
Lafayette, LA
I love sweet tea! And this is the first diet tea I actually enjoy. I find it very affordable and such a good value for anyone. I enjoy the package it comes in and the color tops are easy to distinguish
LISA M.
New Athens, IL
Gold Peak Diet Ice Tea had a good flavor and is very convenient. I like it cold or room temperature. I really love having an alternative to drinking diet soda.